Monday, March 05, 2007

yield time.

Since the news of Captian Koma's elimination, Logan has been doing what he calls a "happy dance." It looks more like a seizure. Whatever . I tell him to calm down. and help me make the yield decision.

" What that's a hard choice? Jon An' Kurt." He growls.

" And why is that?" I ask.

" Because they've won the most challenges they'll be the greatest competition."


" Hmmm I see your point, And The Clone trooper will probably be distracted by Angel's ......issues. "


" So it's decided eh? time to go ta go back ta my happy dance!"


What an idiot. Any way I put up the picture on the board and get ready for the next challenge.

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ooh, I've seen Wolverine's happy dance. It's not a pretty thing. It usually means a lot people are going to be in need of an ambulance.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Darn you.

*Shakes fist*

6:29 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Dopey dopey do, yup I am jsut so dopey you shouldn't worry about me.


*puts finger into the triangle of evilness* Excellent!

1:37 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Curse you Logan.

I'm sure your dancing will not last long.

Hmm what to do now I have all this free time.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home