Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pit Stop

Once again, another sad effort put forth by the contestants. The conversion efforts weren’t all that terrible, some might even cause some controversy. I must say, that group of cult members were rather easily led astray. You all must have found the place they hide all their weak willed members.

What was disappointing was the ‘good time’ that the members were shown and new event ideas. Why not suggest a version of whak-a-mole, but with dissidents instead of moles? The mine dash, where contestants must flee a mine before a cave in, or even an exotic animal slaughter, how many endangered creatures can you kill before you 12 hour limit is up? The Chinese would have loved them, they are all things the Chinese are familiar with and seem to enjoy doing.

But being that we can’t change the past, on to the winners.

The first over the line for this leg of the challenge is: Vegeta & Logan

But who is last? Who will be eliminated, sent home and thankfully never heard from again?

That would be Koma and Cal. Toodles boys!

Cheers!
Simon

6 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

I've been expecting this every week from the start.

Honestly its quite a relief.

Its an achievement to have gotten this far. I have been up against some amazingly funny people.

I think the challenges got harder cause I narrowed my scope with the back story I created. It did bring me down in the end.

I'll remember that for next time.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

While I'm sorry to see you go Koma, you didn't really think the television network was going to let a super-villian win, did you? I mean that would be like them letting a stormtropper win.

7:30 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

What really surprised me was that at the end of every race Simon had better ideas than I could come up with. I am learning to think more outside the square Simon.

Next time I might get Lin or one of my other friends to participate.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Next time?!

After all the crap I had to do for the damn network?! And Oprah's still about to kick my butt!

9:03 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Professor, that is “clone trooper”, not “storm trooper”. Geez for a clairvoyant guy you can't see things clearly sometime.

Koma: I would say you put forth a good effort, but that would swell you ego even more. Hope the Bea-Bots don’t follow you home. Come to think of it, I do hope they follow you home and don’t hang out around the AMR3 set. Good luck with the whole ex-girlfriend thing.

And Simon, why would you suggest those terrible things about the Chinese government. Why the glorious chancellor Palp…. I mean Chancellor Hu Jintao was just saying that the Separatist,…. I mean democracy movement are just malcontents who want to take power from a legitimate government.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Did I mention your name, Tak? No. Why would you assume you're a stormtrooper if you aren't one, hmm? Hiding something?

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home