Monday, February 26, 2007

Yield to General Jon!

No no, I'm not on a power trip or anything. I just wanted to present my Yield for this leg.


Oh the choices, oh the choices.


Actually, there doesn't seem to be much of a choice.


AOC and Angel are often hindered by Angel's (many, many) issues.


Vegeta and Wolverine are often hindered by their many brawls.


Lenny and George, I mean Koma and Caliban don't seem to have anything to slow them down. Oh sure, you have the robotic Bea Arthurs, but really how dangerous could a cybernetic octogenarian really be?


And no, this is not some sort of revenge on Koma for giving me the Yield last time around. I'm the good guy, I don't do "revenge."

This is just a logical, obvious choice.


Oh and Captain, Space Ghost just called, he wants his hoodie back.

7 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

w00t!!!

*Angel & Tak jump up, high five and Angel hugs Tak*

Angel: That goodness, I thought we would get the Yield. Yeeh for us!!!.

Tak: Uhhh Angel, get you hand off my butt.







Jon, What issues?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Logical. Yeah, sure. Poor Caliban, he'll probably cry now.

5:07 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Oh great!
I get the Yield from team spreken zee dumb.

You do that this just proves how much of a threat I am to you all. Yes thats right, I said it from the start Koma's in it to win it.

Oh and Space Ghost did call over once to stop me from using the hoodie. But I kicked his ass. Oh and by the way we're going to China where the Bad Guys win.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sure it's not revenge, Jon.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

bad guyswin in china eh?Mwhahahahahhahaahahahahaha!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It's not, Professor. Here, I'll prove it, read my thoughts:

It is not revenge. Honest.

Believe me yet? OK, read my thoughts now:

I like chicken, I like liver, I like tuna please deliver

10:43 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Nice Steinbeck reference. It really spoke to my inner literary critic.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home