Monday, January 15, 2007

Elvi , and a show

So we're sitting on the plane Joe Fixit had intercepted me on the way there to tell me about All this stuff that happened. Meanwhile I decided Logan Should do the air stunt since the whole way here he was bragging About his how he parachuted everywhere around this planet.

And now he's complaining. " There is no flamin' way I'm jumpin' out like this!"


Great he's being irritating again. " What is it now?"

" I ain't goin' out in public dressed like Elvis!"

" You have a problem with Elvis now?"

" He owed me money!" Bah! Enough of this I throw him out of the plane. While I sign some papers, and get some updates from Fixit.

When we land I hear Logan actually did quite well in the formation. So his training actually accomplishes something other than annoying me. The Elvi give us or next clue , do a show , or be a wage slave to Celine Dion.

Fools! They've actually given me That screeching creature's address. Vengeance shall be mine! Her so called "music" has ruined many pleasurable time with Bulma. Luckily that is over since I put peanut butter on the CD'S and fed them to Kakarot. ( Which proves my theory that he'll eat anything)

We take a trip to her house. Where I blow it up. Logan tears up her cars then throws toilet paper into Dion's trees. I am not sure if Logan hates her too or just wants to destroy things either way we drive on to the show.


The show before us was well disturbing.

No that's not Wolverine there. Just a deluded wannabe. Or show was a disaster. Not because of me. My guitar playing as usual was perfect. No what I did not know was Logan's idea of singing was screaming at the audience.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We received one star I think. While Wolverine is under the impression he did great. Well I have to do another show Oh Good. . This one needs a new flavor, and that flavor is cheesecake. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was locked up in her lab , and now I have to give her a night out, and remember our anniversary. But it was worth it. 4 and a half stars so now to drive to the pit stop. This was a win , win. Bulma's self esteem got a major boost. And I get one step closer in this race.

12 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

When in doubt - go for the Cheesecake. Works every time.

9:09 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Damn I knew I should have phoned Lin.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Cheescake in Las Vegas? Does that happen?

8:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof X: Angel keeps telling me the same thing, but it got me the Yeild last round, soooo NO Cheesecake for you!!

Anytime Wolvrine get thrown froma plane is good.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

LOL love the singing Logan

4:25 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

No cheesecake? Boy this is going to be one boring show.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I've seen disturbinger.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

You are awesome!! They might as well end this contest right now and declare you the winner!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Great show, dog! One suggestion though, maybe have the good looking chick race instead of you.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Wonderful I was splogged.

Hey if we check Bulma for the X- gene, and she tuurns out to be a mutant can i chage partners?

1:26 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Bah!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Simon seems to be getting lazy oh n don't say Bah! with such a girlie tiny voice Use the diaphram BAH!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home