Monday, January 15, 2007

Yield before General Jon!

Normally, I would jump at the chance to give the Yield to Captain Koma. Clearly, he is a super villain and he must learn that crime does not pay. He also made some disparaging remarks about the good ol' U.S. of A, and I don't cotton to that at all.



However, I just can't let another, more worthy, contender slip past without comment.



Army of (Cl)one, I have to give you the Yield, if only so it gives me a chance to get an hour ahead of you and far, far away from your "Oh look, someone stole my armor and all I have to wear is a towel" bit. It gets old after the 8th or 9th time already.



6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aw, poor Naked Tak and Angel. When you get to the lobby you must turn over the hour glass at the sign where your picture is and wait until all the sand runs out - one hour.

4:12 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ha!

I didn't get pinged.

Yes.

4:27 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*tap tap tap tap*

Tak: "Angel how much time we got left?"

Angel: "about 30 seconds less than the last time you asked!"

*tap tap tap tap tap tap*

Tak: "So how much time left now?"

Angel: "Aughhhhhh!!!! Shut Up and stop asking!!!!"

It is alwyas worthwile to annoy Angel. Thanks Jon for giving me the chance.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

How Zen of you.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Why is it always "yield?" Why not "no outlet" instead?

8:20 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I am way older than zen, I am Zeleven and a zalf.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home