Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jon and Nightcrawler and a couple of big monkeys

“Vow, I can’t believe zat you ate all that food,” Nightcrawler gasped.

“Aw that was nothing,” I said. “You should see some of the stuff that my buddy Starkey tries to feed me.”

“OK, so now ve have our next challenge. Which one should ve do?”

“Perhaps I can be of some assistance,” came a voice from the jungle.

“Private Hudson!” Nightcrawler and I exclaimed.

“The one and only,” the marine grinned. “Plus I brought my friend Kong here.”

“Vas? Zat is Koenig Kong?”

“Yeah, you like him?” Hudson asked. “I’ve got him totally trained and everything! Whulp!”

The giant ape grabbed the private and held him upside down.

“Wait a minute,” I said. “That’s not King Kong, that’s only Mighty Joe Young!”

“It is?” Nightcrawler looked at the ape and his new plaything. “Disapointing.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “We have to go find Kong now.”

Nightcrawler and I headed out into the jungle to go find the colossal simian king of Skull Island.

“Uh guys, can you get me down?” Hudson called out. “Uh guys? Guys!”

5 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

It's never a bad time for a Mighty Joe Young reference.

11:57 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Did Mighty Joe Young grab the private or grab his privates? Cuz it might affect your PG rating.



Hudson kinda looks like the croc hunter in that first picture

1:02 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You just gotta go for the juvenile humor, don't you Tak? Boy, the CBS censors are gonna come down hard on you now.

Heh heh heh, I said "hard."

11:29 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

He's so cute! Is that Kong's nephew? He looks like he should be in diapers!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think CBS is planning to move us into the "safe harbor" so I wouldn't worry about Tak's slow descent crudity.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home