Saturday, February 10, 2007

Noel & Beast: Part 1; I Bite.

I blink sleepily as I wake. The sun is starting to come up and peak through the curtains. I lay there for awhile trying to fully awake. Finally I sit up and stretch letting out a yawn. I swing my legs out of the bed and stand. To my relief my body is no longer sore and I have no difficulty with walking. I guess that full body massage Hank gave me paid off. I walk over to the other bed where my partner lays still sleeping. He is laying on his stomach with only a sheet covering his bottom half. I watch his back rise and fall with each breath he takes. I fight the urge to touch his shiny fur, I ohh so desperately want to run my fingers through it, to feel the muscles that are under that gorgeous blue fur.

I finally lose the fight and start to reach down towards his body. My fingers softly caress his shoulder. I let my fingers slide from his shoulder to the middle of his back, feeling his muscles twitch a little. I then run my fingers down the middle of his back, through is soft fur that covers his spine. Just before I got to his lower back Hank's hand moves to where my hand is. I quickly pull my hand back, but not before his finger grazed over mine. I look down and my breath catches in my throat, Hank eyes are now open. I swear if I could blush I would be beat red. I step back, as he rolls over. He gives me a weird look and sits up.

"What are you doing?"

"I....I...." I stammer, then clear my throat. "I just came over to wake you up. It will be time to leave soon and I thought you wanted to take a shower."

*with me*
Raced through my head. *No.... No...... no dirty thought* Then I had mental picture of him and myself in the shower with water flowing over our bodies, embracing one another. *Ahhhhhhhhh noooo.... *

Hank gives me a weird look as I start to shake my head. "Are you feeling okay?" He stands up and touches my head.

"I uhhhh..... yeah I'm fine. Just got a bit dizzy for a moment. I'm fine now." I gave him a small smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Yeah, Now go take a shower. And don't take to long, other wise I may have to come in and get you out my self" *ohhhhh no did I just say that out loud*

Hank turns and looks at me with wide eyes. Then it turns into a small sexy smirk. *Damn, I did say it out loud* But he says nothing as he turned and continued to walk to the bathroom. It is then that I notice what he is wearing. Very tight form fitting sleeping pants that shows off his.... well everything. I stare until he closes the door to the bathroom.

I stand there for a moment as those images enter my mind again. I fall onto his bed and smash my face into his pillow and let out a frustrated scream. After the scream I feel a little better, until I take a breath and smell his scent in the pillow. *God he smells so good* I sniff the pillow again. It is then that I decide I will have him, not yet, but soon, if he allows me.

With this thought I get up and get ready to leave. Shortly after I am fully dressed and have the bags packed, Hank emerges from the bathroom dressed himself.

"You ready to go?"He asked.

"Yep, I got the bags packed and everything."

And we leave for our next destination.

Three hours later.

Hank and I are standing in a strange world, on a Rainbow Bridge in Asgard.



A man named Thor tells us we have to go to Valhqll, the Hall of Odin and meet up with Valstagg. He will tell us what we have to do. So we quickly run over the bridge and to Valhqll. We find the Hall of Odin and enter, there we see a rather large man sitting at a table. I don't see any of the other teams in here so we are either early or late. I go us to the guy and ask,"Are you Valstagg."

"Why yes I am, you must be a contestant in that race." He says rather loudly.

"Yep," I nod "So what is it we need to do here?"

"One of you needs to have a drink with me"

"Is that it?" Asks Hank.

"There is more, you need to drink as much as me, for an hour, without passing out. And I will tell you, being a God I can handle my liqueur very well." He laughed.

Hank and I back up a bit to talk in private.

"Hank let me do this, I think I'll be able to handle it."

"What, I don't think so, I have seen you drink before. You can not handle much. I'll do this one."

"Hey, you can't handle much either. Plus if you go and pass out, there will be no way of me getting you out of here by myself."

"I can handle more then you."

"Look I have a plan, so please just let me do this alright."

"A plan? What type of plan?"

I smile "Being a women has certain advantage."

"WHAT, what are you going to do?"

"Just sit and watch." I said as I walk towards the table. I sat down across the table from Valstagg.

He laughed and asked. "So you plan on drinking with me. Such a small thing, I'm sure you will be out cold in a few drinks."

"That is if you can make it a few drinks, with ME here."

He then laughed again, making the whole hall shake.

"Alright then, are you ready?" He asked. I nod. "Good then here is your mug, now start drinking."

I pick up the mug and down it in one gulp, just like he did. The liqueur burned a little as it went down my throat, causing me to cough. Valstagg then laughed at me again. "One drink and you are already having a coughing fit."

I smiled at him and picked up another mug. "Well then I guess I'll have to drink another one to help." And I quickly down another one, this time I didn't cough.

After my fifth drink and starting to feel a bit of a buzz. I decided to get my plan in motion. So I stood up and leaned over the table in a seductive manner I asked Valstagg, "Do you know you have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen. I can just get lost in them." And I give him a playful flirty
smile.

Valstagg looks at me with shock. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me, I think you have sexy eyes. Not to mention other parts." I then look away, "But I guess someone like me will never have a change with a God like you. I bet you have women throwing themselves at you." I then look back at him giving him my best pouty face.

His eyes grow even wider "Well actually, no. Women despise me."

"Really, that is so sad. I like my men big and strong." I reach over and run my finger over his chest. *Uuhgggg I can't believe I'm doing this. I swear I am going to be sick.* I think. I look at Hank and he looks so angry and upset. I send a quick smile his way and a wink. I then turn back to Valstagg. "Say do you think I can join you over there?"

"Ahhhh, ummmmm......yeah sure."

I smile and I climb onto the table. I slowly and very sexily crawl over the table to him. By now his eyes are about to pop out of his head. I sit on the table in front of him. I look at him and smile "Hummm this is so much better, but it is getting a little hot in here." I reach up and unbutton the top couple button on my shirt. "Much better."

He looks down and smiles. "You know you are very sexy." No wonder women despise him so much. They show a little skin and he loses eye contact, plus he smells.

I giggle. I reach over and touch his chest again. "Yeah I did know, I was wondering if later you would want to go and have some fun with me." Now I know I will be sick. I just hope this works.

"Fun???" He squeaks out.

I lean towards him and whisper in his ear. "Yeah you know the type me, you, alone together." I hear him gasp as I blow in his ear. Here goes nothing, I think "I however should warn you that I bite...... HARD." And I bit his ear.

That did it.

I pulled away as I hear Valstagg gasp. I see him as his eyes roll back into his head and falls off the chair with a loud thud. I jump off the table and stand next to him. I look at a guard who is trying to help revive him. But I have seen this happen before, he will be out for some time. I giggle and the guard looks at me and yells, "What the HELL did you do to him."

"I just told him I bite." The guard looks at me with wide eyes, but I continue. "Ummmm..... since he has passed out can we continue on."

"I guess, the rules don't say anything about what will happen if he passes out first. And you did drink as much as he did." The guard gets up and hands my the paper with our next task written on it. "Say you know that was one dirty trick you played on him."

"Well I had to do something, there was no way I would be able to keep up drinking with him without killing myself."

The guard laughed, then grabbed my arm "You know I like when a girl bites......" He never got to finish cause Hank had thrown him against the wall.

"Don't you dare touch her." He growled, lifting the man off the ground by his collar.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry. I was just joking."

"Hank please don't hurt him. If you do we may get thrown out of the race." I pleaded with him.

He gave one last growl and dropped the man. "Fine, lets get out of here."

He wrapped his arm around me protectively, and lead me out of the hall. He says nothing to me, but I can tell he is upset with what I did. Yep he will be mine soon enough. I smile and lean in closer to his hold.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

That what she said!

12:51 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

How bad would the two of you clog a drain with blue hair? Does the Disneyland Hotel have that much Drano on hand?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

looks like Hank is going to need those blue pills on his nightstand

2:23 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

You bite? Hello nurse!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home