Monday, February 05, 2007

Prepare thy selves for one shall be yielded. Damn speaking in Asgardian already

My eyes are a bit blurry , and my head feels like someone put it in a veldusan mega press, but at least I can think clearly now. I am a little annoyed to be back at Disney Land. Not just because I blew up the It's a Small World after all ride, or had to fight cybernetic Walt Disney for destroying his mind altering creation.

Oh yes they now want The AM3 production team out ASAP . I stared at pictures of the other racers, being a little disturbed that Figment was waddling over to me. When he gave us a hug for winning the last part of the race he, she, it. Held me a little too long.


Even as an idiot I knew that was not right. Logan talking made me take my attention off this purple freak. " Ya know I heard. The JLA do this when their choosin' members. They stare at pictures for what seems like months, and don't do anything else , until they pick out who they want."


" Sounds rather inefficient." I answer " Ok so who are we going to yield?"

" Well normally Carol, since she ya know pretended to have my kid an' all, and then she helped Sabertooth kill me."

I laugh. " You do know she's no longer in the race right?"

He shrugs " Cut me some slack here bub. I had to keep chasin' ya around the park sorry if I didn't pay attention to what was goin' on."

" Hmm. How about Henchman?" I ask.

" A lil' petty yieldin' yer enemy ain't it? I nominate Koma."

" Now who is being petty?" I fire back.

" Ok who else is left Bub? "

" We have Noel , and Beast... " I start.


" Nope." Logan interrupts Hank still has my Mutant Chicks Gone Wild DVD's If I ever want 'em back I better not put the yield on 'im."

I nod. " Kakarot would have a hissy fit if I yield his friend. How about AOC and Angel?"

" An' hear Warren whine ta me about how unfair I was to a mutant who is 'different?' No thank ya." He snarls.


We have the final teams Gambit and that strange robot, and Jon with Nightcrawler.

" How 'bout we flip a coin?" Logan suggests.

As I notice Figment get closer I agree. , if nothing else to get out of here.
Logan flips it and lands on heads, Gyrobo.


Figment drops a piece of paper in my hand. It is a phone number. I blast the freak. Then walk over the remains of sobbing Cyber Disney to give the yield to Xavier . " Come Logan let us go to the next challenge."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I hear that insane clown robots eat yield signs for breakfast.

If not, they should.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

It would save them money from having to buy breakfast!

5:46 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Again being petty has been considered bad. When will you good guys learn that being petty is not only good but essential to winning.

When will you learn.

Well I hope never.

Now how do I beat an asgardian at drinking, and finda way to cheat at poker against Loki.

Hmmmmm

Oh suck eggs Gyrobo.

Koma

7:21 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Looks like Gyrobo gets to cool his metallic gears again. Your start time will be delayed by one hour, which is too bad because Thor doesn't like to be kept waiting.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

I'm starting to feel all tingly inside!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Thor will wait for me, because I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

It'll take at least an hour to fix that one pixel in my avatar that always manages to break the suspension of disbelief.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home