Saturday, February 10, 2007

AOC: Miss Communication

Boom!!!

st giant 3
DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A CARD PLAYER

I jump out of the way of a giants club, roll between it legs and yell up at Angel.

“I thought you said we had the choice to play cards with some giants or fight Loki!”

Angel dives, grab me and pulls me out of the way of another deadly blow. “I guess I got confused when I read the instructions”

“I even brought giant cards!” I yell as Angel drops me onto the back of one of the giants. The AMR3 crew is still trying to shuffle the cards

giant cards
AMR3 CREW GETS READY TO DEAL

One of the giants swings at me, I leap off the giant I am on and he gets smacked in the head. He crashes to the ground like a storm at sea.

Angel continues, “it was all that drinking that confused me.’ he whined.

“What are you talking about; you had half a mug of Mead.” A Spear the size of a telephone pole is hurled at me. I spin to the left and kick a giant in its toe as hard as I can. “Heck, Ralph and I both drank more then that, you freaking lightweight”

The giant I just kicked gets hit in the eye by Angel, who then flies out of reach. One of the giants has begun to stomp at me, in some kind of deranged Irish Jig.

st giant
IS HE THE REF?

Angel calls to me “try to distract them”

“With what, a card trick” I reply snarkly while dodging the giant Lord of the Dance.

I see Angel fly between two of the giants, who both charge and end up slamming head and tumbling to the ground in a jumbled heap.

The dancing giant, swings his fist and connect with Angel who hurtled into a tree and is knocked unconscious.

I run over to the cards grab one and wave it around. The giant notices and tries to grab me. HA! He fell right into my trap.

I quickly pull the card a little to the left and the edge catches the giant just under the finger nail.

Owwwwww!!” He shrieks “Owwww! Owwww! Owwww! It’s a paper cut! They are the worst kind!” He begins to cry in earnest.

giant1
THEY MIGHT BE CRYING GIANTS

I go and collect Angel out of the tree to the sobs of the giant, who is not screaming for his mommy and a band-aid. A small pond is beginning to grow at his feet.

As we head back to the bridge, Angel is moping and mumbling about not being a good teammate and wanting to go home. I look around and se that Ralph is trailing behind a bit.

I hear someone call to me. I turn and see an messenger boy.

“Mr. TK-266? I am from Asgard Express. I have a package for you. …. Sign here, and here. Have a good day!” The messengers tells me.

I open the package and a Photo falls out. I look at the photo and then towards the Pit stop that is less then 100 yards away. This is going to change the race I think.

.

.

.

.



jonabdul1
WHO KNOWS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?

Hmmmmmmm?

5 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

What someone else is getting some apart from Me.

Oh dear I hope you guys like getting hate mail from Emilio Estevez. Cause He really writes one evil piece of hate mail.

Anyway its nice to see team mates sharing like you guys.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm a married man. We were just sharing the bed because Paula was a cold casualty and we needed to get her body temperature up.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Iceman said...

My eyes my eyes!!!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

This is Santa Claus all over again!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home