Saturday, February 10, 2007

Noel & Beast: Part 2; The Fight

Hank and I decided to go with Clubs. Hank is extremely strong and agile. While I'm not as good as him myself, he has taught me a lot. And I know we can take out these giants.

Once we get to our destination we see a large field, on the far side are four Storm Giants.



Near us is a large pile of weapons. Hank decides to go without. I chose a shield and a large sword. I also grab a couple cans of mace. And we head out to battle.

Hank gets there first and jumps up on one of the giants and slashes it with his claws. He only manages to barely pierce the armor. So he jumps down dodging the things sword. He quickly runs to another while the other is following him closely. Once he gets gets near enough to the other giant he jumps over the back of the one behind him and kicks it in the back. The giant goes flying into the other one. While they are struggling to get up Hank runs over and slices the throat of one, and smashes in the face of the other.

Meanwhile I run to one of the giants, and attack it the best I can. The sword it a little heavy but I manage to throw a few good blows to it. But it does the same to me. After awhile my arms are getting sore from holding the shield and sword so I decided to change battle tactics. I drop both the sword and shield and wait. The giant charges and swings it sword at me. I duck to miss the blow to me head, while down I use all the leg strength and launch myself at the giant. I jump and grab a hold of his collar and peal off is mask. Just before he can grab me I pull out a can of mace and spay it directly in his face. The Giant screams and stumbles back. I do a back flip off him, using that force to push him down to the ground. As soon as I am on the ground I catch sight of the last Giant lunging at me. I jump up and kick him square in the chest. He stumbles back but fails to fall, however this gives me enough time to grab my sword and run back to the the other Giant that is still laying on the ground holding his face. Before it gets up I slice through a weak spot in his armor and into it's chest. He screams once and falls silent. I pull the sword out and turn to face the last Giant. Only to see it holding Hank by the neck. Hank looks like he is ready to pass out.

Meanwhile back to Hank:

After dealing with two of the Giants. Hank sees me macing one of the Giants myself. He catches sight of the other Giant making it's way to me, seeing me kick it he takes the opportunity to attack the last standing Giant. He jumps towards it and lands on it's back. He tries to pull off the helmet,so he can slice it's face. He manges to get it off, but once he does he is grabbed by the throat brought eye to eye with the Giant. The Giant glares at him as he squeezes his neck. All of a sudden the Giant screams and drops Hank. Hank manages to get out of the way as the Giant falls towards him. Once the Giant in down Hank looks up only to see me with a bloody sword in my hands and a small smirk on my face.

Back to me.

I see Hank being squeezed to death. I am tired and bleeding but I am not going to give up. I quickly rush up to the back of the Giant and slice my sword through it's back. It drops Hank and falls to the ground dead. I give Hank a small smirk. He has saved my life, now I have saved his I throw my sword away and rush to Hanks side. I ask "Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine." He coughs a little "How are you." He looks over my sore/bloody body.

"I'm fine, just s few bruises and some small cuts." I stand up and help him get to his feet. "Let's get back to the to the Pit stop. I need a shower and some rest."

He gives me a small smile and we run off, back to the bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

I knew I wasn't the only one who couldn't resist a two-for-one deal on bear mace.

4:28 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Mace in a can? what next Mace Windu?

Strange how this is so much less sexy then and almost shower scene. Unless you got Henchy weapon from this round.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home