Friday, February 16, 2007

Back too Japan .....Great.

Logan's been all angry, since I tore him into two pieces.

Hmph! He knitted back together, and hopefully the Rodent will know better than to ever attack me again. Hmph! He's not smart enough to figure out he cannot ever defeat me.

So he's been using Mel, as a punching bag. And any Asgardian or race contestant that gets close enough. Finally I think Thor has had enough, and teleports us to Japan.

" Oh good!"I shout "Here !"

" What ya gotta problem wit' Japan now?"

" Well yes , ever since that clown Kakarot, made that deal with that anime company , I get mobbed every time I come here! Unlike West City where people have learned to keep their distance!"

Someone met up with us, and told us we must race to the local Shinto temple, for our road block. Fine I flew us there. Now it turns one of us has too Lead a fertility prayer.

Bah! As the many children I have can attest I have to much fertility, So I let Logan take this one.


He goes in like that but comes out like this.

Then we all listen as Logan recites the dirtiest prayer I have ever heard, and I have been on the Hedonism Planet .

So While he's doing that I get a beer out of a vending machine, and I'm asked for 12 autographs ! When I see my self?

" Hi DNA buddy !" He, I shouts creepily. Actually the term DNA buddy is creepy on it's own but I digress. " I'm so glad to see you here! "

" Imposter !" I challenge, crushing my beer can. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting "Are you the one in those pictures with Paula Abdrool!? "

" Why yes! I am. I'm a clone Tony Stark made of you . During the Civil War!"

"Oh that's just perfect." I think to myself.

He keeps on rambiling. " I was made to fight, but I don't like to fight I like to love ! Like I did to Nicole Ritchie, Brittany Spears, Nikki Hilton, Christina Agulara!..."

Damn! He's a walking STD incubator.

" And when I saw you in the race I decided to use my love skills to help you out in the race by sleeping with the judge!"

" You know" I start afraid of the answer I was going to get ." There are other judges besides Paula."

"Oh! I was getting to other ones!"

And that was what I was afraid he was going to say. After almost vomiting I shout. "Freak! You have gotten me in trouble with my wife over this!"

He smiles that disturbing smile of his. " Well we can fix that! She should love two Vegetas!"

I sneer. " Tell me. Have you ever heard the saying ' there can be only one?' " Before he can say anything I blast him leaving only his head. Which I left on a spike in front of Stark Enterprises, Tokyo Office. As I fly back I can't help but think. " What a waste.... That was a tasty beer."




When I return to Komaki I find Logan. Who wants to do the Float challenge, And after we both drank as many vending machine beers as our money could get us we came up with this.

Since this is a fertility challenge the first half of the float Logan, gets a lap dance from Shi. ( who I bet is drunk since she agreed to this.)
On the first part of the float,





And this was my idea.



Scantily clad Bulma , and Android 18 doing suggestive poses a rotating bed, Do I care if 18's husband Krillian sees this ? No. So we get the next clue, not sure if they liked the float , or just wanted to be rid of us.

13 Comments:

Blogger SHI said...

LOGAN! you didnt say it was a float... You said .... Oh my head how much Sake did I have?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, those are some hot looking droids!
Lovely ladies like these I cannot avoids.

2:49 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Logan the Samurai. LOL on the other hand nice use of floatation devise on your float.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

I don't care how much sake they had, all I care is if I see this float.
Nightwing

5:05 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Damn you stole my idea for a sex float.

I did it first.

I did.

I get royalties.

I deserve credit here.

Like NOW!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

I ain't sure O' That we used real women , and a cyborg ya used synthoids, And no one gotta a lapdance on yers . That an' the women weall didn't look like some dead celberity

7:34 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Care to share what the prayer was?

You seem very willing to pimp your wife out. I'm not sure what that says about your marraige

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

pimp your wife comin' soon to MTV!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Simon Depnds on your "fword " tolernce .

If Bulma actually had sex with someone then you could make the pimping argument. Showing her off, not so much.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

Ohhhh My head where am I?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The rotating bed was a nice touch and certainly keeping with the theme.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I always suspected cloning was the secret of love.

8:08 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Rotating bed clone heaven :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home