Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pit Stop

I’m going make this quick. Really

AOC & Angel: Wretched but not last

Koma & Caliban: Abysmal but not last

Jon & Nightcrawler: First over the line

Gyrobo & Gambit: Confusing but not last

Henchman & Elixir: Last, goodbye

Noel & Beast: Schmaltzy but not last

Vegeta & Logan: Liberated from pants but not last


So there you have it. The bald wonder is currently being entertained by a host of women who wear a big breast plate and carry a long spear. So he might be a bit delayed in telling you all the next leg of the race.

Cheers!
Simon

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

We're first? Wow, in some ways, I rule.

9:50 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

dude I'm so sorry

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Wow I'm shocked

11:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I shall avenge you!

11:39 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nooooooo!!!!!!

I happy I was not bumped, but how will drink with me now.... other then Angel.

And of course Jon and Nightcrawler came first. The have been doing some late night undercover work. (wink wink, nudge nudge, Know what I mean?)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You make handing out the yield so much easier, Tak.

12:51 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Oh sure. You do a little digging of the dirt and all of a sudden the Man comes down on you. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Someone should do a remix of U Can't Touch This with the word "stop!" replaced with "yield!"

2:10 PM  
Blogger - said...

I'm sorry Henchman.
Next race maybe?
Women in breast plates with spears, that sounds like my home.
It probably is my home.
Oh and your missing an er at the end of your mother****. Just thought you'd want to know.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Henchman lost? Damn. That just cost me $50.

So I bet on the race. So what?

Don't judge me.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home