Monday, February 12, 2007

Hold Please

Well, someone made this decision quite easy for me.

AOC (if that really is your name), your cheap hack job earns you no points in my favor. I am a married man and I made a sacred vow not to sleep with hepped-up celebrity judges or fuzzy blue teleporting mutants.

See, my wife kind of looks like a cross between Annette Benning and Xena the Warrior Princess -- emphasis on "cross," as in "right cross." Maybe someday you will understand the sacrament of commitment that comes with wearing a wedding ring like this.


Oh crud, where's my ring?


It's not here, I hope I didn't lose it over the Grand Canyon or something.


I don't see it anywhere.


Has anyone seen my wedding ring?




Anyone?


Aw nuts, now my wife is going to kill me.


Yep, I'm dead.


Oh wait, it was on my other hand all along. Heh heh...


So, Tak, because of your poor judgment and worse photochopping skills (and not because it was an easy way to re-use a Yield), you have earned this week's Yield.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Ha! It'll take two yields to break his spirits!

In fact, give 'im three. He can take it!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

As a Stormtrooper, I'm sure he's use to just standing around.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home