Monday, February 12, 2007

AOC: Interlude

As the remaining teams wait for Jon to chose who will get the yield, I look through envelope I had received from the Asgard Express delivery service. After finding Jon’s photo in it I was shocked. I needed to see if there were any clues to who may have sent me the photo.

Another 2 photos fell out. O that is just not pretty. I am not sure what to make of this, but I know I won’t be eating lunch today anytime soon
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Image15


bedgyro1[1]


Paula must have one of those Wilt Chamberlin Scoreboard Headboards. I hope the pain stops soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

*Incredulous yelp*

In New English Accent: Well, I never!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Vincent!!!!!!!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Well the plot grows thicker and Paula's libido is looking sicker.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

I absolutely deny ever having any kind of relationship with a mechanical device. Or anything with spikey hair.

11:58 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What about Ryan Sequest? or Mr. Buzzy. I am on to you ladie. Not as much as Gyrobo and Veg head, but still on to you.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home