Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sometime before the next Leg

"Koma this place is a mess watcha doin'?" asks Cal.
"I got what was left from the robo-Bea Arthur sent to me and I'm trying to find out who made it." I answer.
"Have you found out anything?" inquires Cal.
"Yes." I answer. I pull the head out from one of the boxes. I remove the top of the skull and point to the flashing led inside.
"Whats that?" he asks confused.
"That is the activation led for its synthetic neural network." I explain. "Every sensory component is synthetic. My design. The rest is SHIELD LMD technology."
"So its SHIELD on your ass." concludes Cal wrongly.
"Nope SHIELD don't give a rats about me these days." I correct. "But there are a few inside SHIELD who hate me enough to do this."
"And they are?" prods Cal.
"Either dead or imprisoned. So it leads nowhere." I put the head down on the table, pick up what was left of the left leg and let out my frustration on the head.
"Who!" I shout as I strike the head.
"The F$%#!" I hit the head again.
"Are you?" This time the head shatters, showering us and the room with robot brains.
"Koma you need to relax a bit man." comments Cal. "I'll go find Goldy."
Cal leaves, he wont be able to get Goldy to come over she's still pissed with me that everyone knows about the night at Disneyland.
Then the phone rings.
"Yeah!" I answer bluntly still pissed off.
"Fury? what the hell do you want." I ask


To be continued.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Goldy to the rescue? Well, at least you didn't kill your cameraman like certain robotic racers that I could mention. Still, I might have to make a rule for next year.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I say if the cameraman is crazy enough to follow around an insane clown robot, then he deserves whatever is coming to him.

Then again, they are unionized. Are the X-Men strong enough to take on a union?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

Ooh, that robot isn't insane. He's just excentric. Like golden chocolate butterflies!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

It was self-defense!

11:44 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Self defense. Thats a robots second excuse. The first one is human error.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

No, the first is pilot error.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home