Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jon and Nightcrawler: Meanwhile, at the Pitstop

Nightcrawler and I were in the Hilton sharing a drink with some of the contestants.

“Say, where's Tak?” I asked Nightcrawler. “I wanted to buy him a beer.”

“I don't know. I haven’t seen him since we got in,” the fuzzy mutant replied. “Maybe someone else saw him.”

“I guess I’ll ask around.” We stepped over towards Vegata and Wolverine, but they were in the middle of some sort of competition involving downing beers and punching each other. We decided to leave them to their contest.

“Hey Gyrobo.” I got the clown robot hybrid’s attention. “Have you seen AOC?”

“How dare you insult me with your dalliance!” He replied angrily. “I should strike you once again with William Howard Taft’s toupee!”

“Zat seemed out of character for him,” Nightcrawler said as we stepped away.

“I think everything Gyrobo says is out of character for him,” I answered. “Hey, there’s Beast and Noel. We can ask them.”

“Zey also seem busy,” Nightcrawler said. “It looks like they want to be alone.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. You could cut that sexual tension with a knife.”

“Ja. Zis is odd. Everyone else is here, but AOC doesn’t seem to be anywhere at all.”

“Yeah, I guess that I’ll just have to drink his….” I stopped and looked at a television over the bar. It was showing a Japanese wrestling program.

“Vhat zis?”

“Pro wrestling’s very popular in Japan,” I said. “I’m not sure which fed this is though.”

“Aren’t those Americans?” Nightcrawler looked up at the well-oiled grapplers on the screen.

“Yeah, wrestlers from the states often come here to compete. Looks like they’re talking about someone new debuting.”

Watch the debut here.

Or watch the long version here.

“Wow.” I was stunned. “I can’t believe that just happened.

“So much for AOC’s pro wrestling debut,” Nightcrawler shook his head.

6 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

And guess what I didn't have the right plug in when I went there did I.

D'oh!

Oh and by the way Jon your Yieded

Bwhahahahahahaha!

11:34 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

They sure shout a lot

Is this YouTube link the right one?

I don't see Tak anywhere!

11:38 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ok the sparkly helmet and gruff voice and then there's the trip.

this ain't Tak

Tak would just shoot their asses.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You remind me very much of a young Hank Aaron.

1:01 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think the big blonde guy (mr. Mullet) was Jon.

And in my defence, I needed the money, it was dark and I was drunk.

Now I will join Aak Ask in rehab. :)

3:19 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Looks like Tak put on some weight.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home