Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bwhahahahahahaha!

I just received an e-mail from my one time mentor Dr. Doom.

He's very happy that I won the last leg. However he is disappointed that I have been playing by the rules and haven't been cheating.

Cal is really happy that we finally won a leg. Yes thats right I don't remember winning a leg but I do remember coming second to Tak once. He then gave me and Cal the yield.

Goldy (who is now my media liaison manager) arranged a private party.
I'm not going into details. Koma does not kiss and tell.

But there are some details I will go into.

Here's some interesting photo's of Tak.
Hmmm! is that Beat it he's dancing to

I must thank the editing crew for this one.

Who knew clones needed a high fiber diet.

Ok with those photo's displayed for the world to see I know have to nominate who the YIELD goes to.

See how you like it

7 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

It's not alphanumeric, but the stars are in your favor nonetheless.

Also, there's gonna be an earthquake on the moon. Soon.

1:05 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think the second picture explains the first picture. I was just trying to hold it in.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmm, I had thought you had won a previous challenge. My bad. Congrats on this one. I'll have to get the network to edit the leg 8 challenge for the re-runs.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Curse you, you vile villain!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

Well I think Doom will be happy with you know.

10:14 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

well done :) .also them trooper pics where funny lol.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

Vote Pedro!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home