Saturday, February 03, 2007

Billboards, Billboards Everywhere

I don't quite understand why Professor X is not down with the advertising for the Amazing Mutant Race 3. I'm glad the network is putting some money into it so people know to tune in to watch the show.


On top of that, I was just told that Nightcrawler and I are also going to be featured on a billboard. This is pretty cool, I can't wait to see it.





(Scroll down to see it for yourself)








(Scroll down a little more)









(This is supposed to build the anticipation)








(Is it working?)






(OK, here it is)









What the frack? They screwed up the photo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Mullets are an important part of our fragile ecosystem.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

My cartoonish avatar-like representation may have a mullet, Henchman, but you've got a toupe. Maybe you should summon a dark beast to sit on your head.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

actually Xavier has billboards might want to ask him where they opout them up at

one of Jon and Nightcrawler, one with angel and aoc, 1 with noel and beast

I think there are more dont remember

3:19 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I thought I saw one for Angel and me driving in from the Grand Cayon, but it was hard to see as I was on my 387 game of go fish.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Jon, at least on your billboard, Nightcrawler isn't pushing you down a flight of stairs.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home