Friday, February 02, 2007

we are going to see WINNIE THE POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








For most of the Race we hung around Novy and her kids so you might see pictures of them through out ... This is what happened:









As the words DISNEY LAND left the Professors lips I and Scott both got excited…..

Disney Land… I loved it…. The Gyro put a yield sign up….

"1 HOUR! That is 1 Hour that I can't be at Disney Land!" I screamed I mean come on everyone else gets to be there 1 hour more than me.…

"Um what about the race? Doesn’t it put you behind?" Mac inquired…

I shook my head "yeah I guess… that too… "

Scott just sat with a big grin on his face….. So I went shopping at the nearest Disney store and buying for our trip 2 Disney related T- Shirts……

I came back…"Scott guess what?" I bounced up and down…

"What?" he smiled

"We only have 20 minutes left until DISNEY..:" I danced as I threw him his shirt, "Donald duck right?"

"Yup…" He said putting it on


Then he and I sat down going over the Park Plan… "Okay we will hit these rides first…."


"Ummm Hello but you are suppose to …" Mac interrupted

Scott looked at me , "Carol Guess what…"

"What?" I asked with a smile

"It's only 10 minutes to Disney" He giggled

"good grief." Mac sighed…..

Then at the same time both Scott and I chimed, "ITS TIME!!!!"


As we drove to Disney we sung,

"It's a world of laughter,
A world of tears.
It's a world of hopes,
And a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware,
It's a small world after all.


It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small world.

There is just one moon,
And one golden sun.
And a smile means,
Friendship to every one.
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,
It's a small world after all.


It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small world."



"Somehow I think they will not have to worry about the IQ tests…" Mac said in the camera


As we pulled into to Disney, I began to jump and down in my seat, "Disney. Disney !!! I can't wait to see Winnie the Pooh… That should be the first thing we do…"

When we parked Scott joke, "Okay everyone remember where we parked.."

We entered the park.. Keeping an eye out for Pooh….
"Hey Scott guess what?" I say with a smile as he shrugs what, "I have POOH on my shirt..." we all laugh....
So out first task was to ride the Star Tour ride…. But when we got there it was out of order…. I heard a small 5 year old blond boy (hey that looks like Polar) say, "but I really wanted to go on that ride.."

A woman that looks like Novy says, "You know that ride is always out of order. Every time we come here."

A man approached us…. "Um, Sorry but the ride is out of.."

"I can read!" I yell

"Well," he stepped back, "Instead you have to go through….. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter" He pointed, "it was brought here from Disney World when we replaced it with the Stitch version.."




Scott and I looked at it….. then saw someone that looked like Hudson, get in line…. We got in line to just behind… (hey that is Novy with her 5-year-old son Polar and 3 year old Psycho monkey…. She was also with her sister Chewy….)

"Sorry ma 'am… but this ride isn't for small children…. It's really scary……." The lady said looking at cute psycho monkey….

"but me want to ride…." The little angel said…

"You know this whole trip has really sucked for her, Every ride she wants to go on has a height requirement and she hasn’t been allowed… She wasn't allowed to do Splash mountain, Space mountain, or any of the cool rides… the only rides she has been able to do is Dumbo the ride…." Chewy began complaining…

"well she insisted.. She like elephants.." Novy said

"a merry go round and Mr. toads wild ride… Which she thought was boring.." Chewy continued to complain as she stepped out….

I could see both Novy and her sister was upset that all the rides for not for all ages…… (especially since at BUSH gardens for EVERY adult roller coaster ride there is a KIDDIE version for small tots…

"I won't be scared.." Polar announced… Psycho watched as Novy stepped out and Chewy and Polar went to go in….
"I won't be scared either.." Psycho stated… Novy kneeled down…. "Are you sure?"

Chewy asked the woman, "How scary is it?"

The woman shrugged… "Once we start we can't let her out if she is scared…"

"I wont be.." Psycho begged….

Novy didn't look to sure both kids wanted to go…. Chewy and Novy nodded and went in….

We stand for the pre-show and watch poor Skippy …. Ulp…… (hey that is Hudson) "HEE HEE I knew a Corp that happened to once…" He snorted laughing….

We then were seated… Hudson, Polar, Novy, Psycho Monkey, Chewy, Me then Scott…. And finally Mac

This was the "demonstration chamber", a doughnut shape room of seats with a huge teleportation device located in the center.

Once every one was seated, a device descends onto our shoulders, holding you firmly in place. The light goes out and it begins

We are introduced to the leader of X-S Tech, Chairman Clench.

Suddenly a problem, a disaster and instead of Chairman Clench, an unknown, and furious, alien materializes in the teleportation tube!
"OH GOD it’s the Sarge's mother-in-law…" Hudson jokes…

Suddenly, the outraged alien breaks through the glass tube and escapes into the laboratory where we are….. All goes black… I hear Scott whimper….. Suddenly.. the bars holding us in place starts bouncing something is crawling over us…. We can feel its breath and it jumper around its growls but we can't see it….

"If you be quiet and remain perfectly still it might not hurt you.." the aid says then we hear a scream of one of the X-S Tech, being attacked and eaten….

"Mommy, Game over gave over.." Hudson whines as I hear Novy ask Polar if he is okay…

Polar whispers back as he is frozen like a statue in a perfectly serious voice, "the man said stay quiet and perfectly still and it wont hurt you.."

I heard Novy say, "hunny its not real it’s a puppet and make believe.."

"really?" Hudson whimpered at her

I see Chewy place her hand over psycho's heart… Then Novy do the same.. (what is this a new power? I have never has super canine hearing before but I can heard Psycho monkey's heart is racing fiercely…. Great I get pregnant and get Mommy sense…)


Novy whispers, "its not real Psycho…"





For 12-minutes the unseen Alien assaults our senses of sound, smell, and touch in some creepy ways, but finally the alien is recaptured and beamed away safely.


We then are released and Hudson runs out…

As we are leaving Polar and Psycho is cheering , "Oh man that was cool…. Can we see the alien get loose again.."

I looked at Scott, "Can we go on It’s a Small world now.. Please?"

I smile and take his hand …"YEAH…"

We get our Test and ride the ride…. And our IQ doesn’t drop a bit….

"NOW let's get ready for the goofy part…." Scott smiles

I pout, "I didn’t see Pooh? Not once all day"

We go to the front… "I have been looking all day well none of the characters are walking around.. …"

"Oh I am sorry… we don't let the characters walk around …. Not only is it too hot during the summer but dangerous because of the kids… We now have designated areas to see Characters…." The Mickey Mouse wearing hat woman smiled

"So where can Carol see Winnie the Pooh…" Scott bounced…

"oh I am sorry, He is gone for the day…." She smiled….

I began to cry as I walked over… "But the one reason I wanted to come was to see Winnie the pooh…"
"If you tell us where to send it we will send you an auto-graph picture…." The woman said…

I pouted… "I guess…. " It wasn't the same…..

"I am going as Pooh.. for all the kids that came to see him.." I told Scott….
Scott smiled, "That is the true Super Hero spirit.."



"I am going as…" He gleamed

"WAIT you don't have to do Goofy you passed…" Mac followed behind us…


After a while we had our stars…. And Mac was complaining… "Can we go now.. We ARE in a race.."









"Shake the kids hand Mac!" Scott and I yell....
Scott and me gleamed, "One more ride in it’s a small world first!"













Then Souvenirs... and NO Tony I DO NOT have enough stuff poohs!












Poor Novy has to carry two sleeping tired tots oout to PLUTO 90000! (that almost home for her :):P)




















Deep in the Hundred-Acre Wood
Where Christopher Robin plays
You'll find the enchanted neighborhood
Of Christopher's childhood days

A donkey named Eeyore is his friend
And Kanga and little Roo
There's Rabbit and Piglet and there's Owl
But most of all Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly ole bear

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly ole bear

6 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ahhhhh SPLOGG!!!!!!!

will be back to post for real later

5:40 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Ms. Danvers, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.




Ha ha, I'm just kiddin' I love Pooh, too!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Vince Briefs said...

For a second there I thought you and Simon switched minds the horror! Almost as much as Dad's stupid fit.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Randy, stop quoting Billy Madison. Sandler'll demand a royalty.

I still maintain that Piglet was a weak foil.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

so it was YOU tak that broke the ride

12:41 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well I'm glad Novy had a good time. That is what Disneyland is all about, right?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home