Saturday, February 03, 2007

Noel & Beast: Flashback, And An Amusment Park

I wake up on a cot in a small room, located...... somewhere. I see Hank sitting next to me in a rather uncomfortable looking chair, sound asleep. I try and sit up, only to realize my whole body feels like it is on fire, and my head is pounding. I have no idea what happened to me. The last thing I remember is shooting at some zombies.

After the jump (which he made by the way) we were to head to Racoon City and kill some zombies or find a cure. We were just going to kill all the zombies, but then...... I believe I was bitten, in the arm. The thing came out of no where and attacked me. I remember now. I had been affected by the T-virus so we had no choice but to go back and find a cure. I believe we got half way there before I started to lose my mind.

I look back at Hank, who looks like he is starting to wake up. He had saved me.... I hope. I mean I feel strange, but I don't have the incredible urge to eat him any more.

Hank opens his eyes, "Hey your awake" I say to him.

He yawns and says "I see that you are too." he gets up and places a hand on my head "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like crap," I tell him honestly "But at least I don't want to eat you anymore."

He laughs "Well that's a good thing." He then sit down and gives me a serious look "You had me worried for a while back there."

"What exactly happened back there. It seems all a bit fuzzy to me?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later, right now we have to get you up and ready to go for our next mission. Can you move at all, or are going to need some help."

I sit up and pain shoots through my body. I wince a bit but try and hide it. "I think I can handle it on my own."

Hank sees that I am in pain and says "I don't think so, your in pain, let me help you." And he gets up and gets my cloths. He comes back and pulls the blankets off my body. That's when I notice I am only wearing a night shirt.

I gasp "What the hell happened, why are my cloths off, and why am I wearing this?"

He looks away and says, "Well, it is better then you sleeping naked."

"WHAT!!!!" I scream at him. Despite all the pain, I reach up and grab his shirt using it to pull him closer to me. I look him straight in the eyes and as calm as I can ask, "You better start talking, and tell me what happened."

He sits down and looks at me wearily "Lets just say that the cure for the virus had some bad after effects, for you."

"How bad?"

"Ummmm.... Well, it did kill the virus from your body, but for some strange reason it also acted like a love drug once you woke up."

"Love Drug?"

"Yeah, after you woke up, you..... umm.... tried to get with me."

"Get with you?"

I could swear he was blushing "Just think about it, I don't want to tell you the details. Let's just say you were all over me. It took all I had just to stop you from striping, at least until you got to the room."

By now my face is buried in my hands. I am completely mortified "Did I...... we...... do anything? Did anyone else see?"

"Don't worry we didn't do anything, you passed out soon after we got to the room. And I wouldn't have even if you didn't pass out. If anything I would have tied you up......"

My head shot up and I looked at him.


Ohhhhh...... no, it's not like that, I mean restrain you, so you didn't do anything you would regret."

"I see, but you still didn't stop me from striping for you." I said angrily.

"I tried, trust me. You are a lot stronger then you look." He sighs and continues. "You know if you were with any other man, I'm sure they would of had their way with you. But I'm not like that, I have respect for you Noel. I would never do anything to you, that you didn't want done. True you were begging me, but it wasn't really you."

I am still in shock. But I know he is telling the truth. I know what my body feels like after mating, and it doesn't feel that way. I just smile and say "Thanks, I really appreciate it." I give him a small kiss on the cheek. "Ummmm, I do think it would be wise for me to at least get myself dressed. I believe you have seen enough of me." 'For now' I think.

He nods and leaves the room. I slowly get dressed. But have a hard time walking. I call for Hank and he carries me out of the room. We get a few odd looks from the other, but we ignore them. We get our next destination - Anaheim, California and Disneyland amusement park.

We can pick out transportation this time. So we decided to call my ship.



Remember it is remote controlled.

After about twenty minutes the ship arrives. We climb aboard, Hank sets me in the pilots chair and he takes the Co-pilots seat. After strapping in, I type our destination into the computer. And we are off. A short time later we arrive at Disneyland, and our Roadblock. This week it is a Star Tours ride.



I really wanted to do it, because it reminds me of home, but I am still unable to walk very well, so Hank decides to do the Roadblock. He sit me down on a bench outside while he runs in.

Star Tours - Disneyland


After awhile he rushes back out saying something about Space Mountain, and tells me he will be right back.





I just sigh and watch him run off. I hate this. I wish I could enjoy myself just a little bit. But I'm stuck sitting here doing nothing. It is so boring. I continue to mope for awhile, until I see Hank rushing back to me. He sits down a tells me what our Detour is.

"Well it looks like our only choice is to do the 'It's a Small World ride, ten times." He tells me.

"What the other task?" I ask

"You don't want know."

"YES I do."

"I'm not telling you because you will be unable to. And I know you will enjoy it to much and argue that you can do it."

"No I won't argue, just tell me. I want to know."

"Fine, the other choice is to dress up a Disney character and entertain people."

I just stare at him, why would that be fun. Dressing up in a sweaty nasty costume that stars knows how many other people wore. I have smelled AOC's helmet, and nearly passed out. I can only imagine what those head pieces smell like. Just the thought almost made me gag. Finally I say "It's a Small World ride sounds like fun." I smile.

He gives me a odd look and says, "We will need to take an IQ test before and after hand, and drop by only twenty percent the second time."

"Why?"

"Well apparently going through that ride that many time can make a person lose brain cells. The test will prove it."

"Well lets prove them wrong."

Hank pick me up, carrying me bridal style and goes over to the test booth. We take the test and get on the ride. We will find out what we got once we are all done.

It's A Small World Ride


I recommend not watching the whole thing, trust me.

After going through it ten time, my brain hurts even more. But we still have to do that stupid test. We take it and wait. I am surprised that my IQ dropped 10 percent and Hanks dropped 11. I guess that ride does make people lose brain cells, this just proves it. But at least we passed, now to the Pit Stop.

5 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Yo pretty lady, readin' your post makes me think of a special song that I'd like to share with you. It goes like this:

Oh oh catch that buzz
Love is the drug I'm thinking of
Oh oh can't you see
Love is the drug for me

7:15 AM  
Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Hey Noeal ask beat if there's a cure for my dad ( hears Randy's Song turns off TV backs away slowly.)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

oh its so cute

3:20 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

See! See! I told you they got a room after Koma told them they should. Too many innuendos to make joke about them ... trying to get them out .... Ahuggggg brain lock.


And I have you know my helmet has a pine scented air freshener in it. (now it smells like a sweaty old gym sock that was left in the forest)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Once you get past all the blue fur that Hank is constantly shedding he really is quite nice to have around. He's a bit shy though. Not a "first move" kind of guy, if you know what I mean. If you want it to happen, you're going to have to take the lead.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home