Monday, January 29, 2007

Veggie in race yay!

" This is a really bad idea Bub!"

" They say we can travel any way we want this time."

" That don't mean we use your damn indestructible cape as a slingshot ya moron."

I let go of the cape, Logan really needs to get some flying lessons. Mel the camera man asks. " Your not going to do that to me next are you because uuh I don't have a healing factor."

Hmph! What an annoyance. " Ok fine I do not believe Logan is anywhere near California any way. Though it would be fun I can't constantly fire him to our destination. I put the cape back on take a capsule out of my armor , and toss it to the ground. It transforms into a sky cycle.

" Woah! You can afford those things? " He exclaims.

" I'm married to the owner of the company." I smirk.

" Uh your kidding!" He shouts. " She's a genius and your...."

" Choose your next words carefully human!"

He shakes for a second then girds his courage. " I don't care ! Blast me or whatever! I've filmed wars that were less dangerous than following you two around!Your both maniacs! Neither one of you care about the collateral damage or anyone that gets in the way of your insanity!"

I glare at him for a second. " Ha! Get on the cycle ,and follow you me if you can! "

After flying about 10 minutes we find Logan. His head in the dirt like an ostrich. After picking him up. We make it to Anaheim California . The problem that's not all that far from West City.

Of course, Bulma , and the others decide to make this into a vacation. Bah!

Mel Speaks up " Your The owner of Capsule Corp ? I thought you'd be older."

Bulma grinds her teeth. " Rude much?"

My daughter. Points at Logan "Not as rude as the hairy sasquatch here."

" Aw yer just mad that I hit on yer mom eh?" Logan sneers. " Don't be jealous darlin'. Though the whole tail thing is a little freaky. "

So Bra kicks Logan like he was a football. Meanwhile two tourists. Stare at a vending machine. " $4.00 for a Pepsi! That's ridiculous !" Logan slams into it breaking the machine open.

All the children look shocked until they realize " Free Soda!"

So I find out that one of us has to go on the Star Wars ride. The line is unbelievably long. And The Woman decides she needs need a souvenir.

I spent three hours in that line listening to Chichi screech , and Kakarot being over excited about people who can't get a better job in cartoon character outfits. Finally we get into the ride.

These two odd people are there. " I can't believe these Earthers know about what happened in our galaxy." Said the woman.

The man stares at me . " I can't believe your here but it is you isn't it? Your still alive."


I have no idea who this person is, But he seems to know me.

The woman smiles. " You always were a survivor."

The man growls " Yes like a cock roach !"

" Who are you people?" I demand.

" Han Solo And Leia Like you don't know . " The man looks like he's about reach for some blaster.

" I think you have me mistaken for someone else." I sneer.

" You go by the name Vegeta right?" This person demands.

" Yes. That is me."

" And your saying you don't recall this!" He shows me some picture on a small computer screen.



" No!" I respond. "I can safely say I do not ."

Solo Storms out of the room. And The woman Leia waves at me. " What was that about?" I ask Bulma . Who has her arms crossed.

" Don't try to play innocent with me buster! You know everything!" And that was the last thing she said to me for hours. Sure I have a few gaps in my memory but at those times she did not know me.


Not that it matters. Because once every year or so some cosmic powered mad man who's sad his puppy died as a kid, or an emo teenager punches on these crystal things that represent the universe, Then another Secret Crisis Of Infinite Stupid starts up.

People who where dead come to life, others die ( Who'll most likely be back the next one. ) Then next thing you know your past has completely changed. So memory is overrated.

Logan walks out of the ride. Smelling like Orange Crush. " Bub Ya did know that the racers could just skip the line right?"

" What?" I yell.

" Eh. Don't worry about it I went through it while you were out here playin' the young and witless. You get the next ride."

Logan tells me I have a choice dress up like some character, or go through a ride ten times. Fine I'll take the ride. Not sure Why I have to take an IQ test though.

Mel is astonished at my results. " That can't be right I mean there's no way he can be that smart!"

" Hmph! Poor human you do not realize how much better the saiyan brain is. "

Then Kakarot runs by " Goofy! Goofy ! Can I get your autograph! I love your show!"


I put my head in my hands. " There are some exceptions."

So I have to go through this small world ride ok this shouldn't be so bad.

First ride

" Not bad annoying but not bad."

Second ride

"Piece of cake."

Third ride

" This is irritating."

Fourth ride

" My mind It burns!

Fifth Ride

"Me no get stupid! Me no get stupid!"

Sixth ride.


" Ross Perot would have made a great president."

Seventh ride.

" Jerry Springer is the awsomest show ever!"

Eighth Ride.

" The reason you don't see the sun and the moon at the same time is because they are the same person!"

Ninth Ride

" WHEEEEEEEEEEE Again! Again!"

Tenth ride.

" Yay! Veggie dood it!"


Claw guy laughs at Veggie. " Couldn't have happened to a nicer megalomaniac bub!"

What a Mega manie huh? Nice lady gives Veggie test She say IQ went down 19.5 percent me no know what that means. Me get next clue but me not understand writing. But claw guy read good. He's smart."

" Ok we gotta go to the hotel lobby."

" The what?"

" Follow me ya ret..."

Man with camera says. " We can't say that on national Television."

Claw guy give mean look."Ok come along ya goofy little bastard."

Me follow when pretty blue haired lady shows up " Vegeta are you ok ?"

" Veggie great! Claw guy call me goofy, and Camera man says I'm special! " Why blue haired lady crying?

11 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I have always thought that Veg-head was special.

Man, that Small World is a freak show and a half.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, it is a small world after all.

Dangit! I can't get that song out of my head!

3:49 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

MTV (Middle-Earth TV) is going to do a reality show with Hobbits. It is called "It's a Real Small World"

Just thougt you would want to know.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The network's insurance company assures me the effects of the It's A Small World After All ride are only temporary. Here's hoping.

9:15 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ha!

Thats good.

Damn!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

After the thirtieth pass, your brain will adapt.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Or dissolve into a pile of greenish goo.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

Your post was so real it was like I could actually taste the excitement and feel it dissolving into moon beams in my stomach!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Sixth ride.

" Ross Perot would have made a great president."



LOL!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dogs, that was off tha hook! When you started acting like drooling idiots, that was too much!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

hey its a small world is a cool rides so is the tiki birds and and and

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home