Friday, December 15, 2006

The name's Team Wolverine Bub!

Veg head's just checked in. I may hate the little punk, but I gotta admit I May just have the most powerful partner of any X-man. Who Am I? The Name's Logan. I'm the Best there is as What I do. But ya can Call me Wolverine.


" Logan What the Hell are you doing with my laptop?"

" Don't get yer Panties in a bunch Bub I'm just borrowin'' it. "

"Do You X-Men not have computers ?"

" Bobby's usin' the main one to do some kinda' accountin' thing. An' Gambit stole Xavier's to look at naked men pictures again. "

" That does not mean you can use my property! What The Hell are you writing? Team Wolverine? Ha! As if!"

" Well we ain't callin' it team Freaky alien with a name that sounds like Vegetable that's for sure!"

" Oh Yes! Like team Rodent's much better!"

" Hey Bub! Wolverines are fierce an' tough."

" Then why do they call you that ? Wouldn't the name Badger more suit you?"

" Yes and I guess the name monkey boy would suit you better? Now shaddup I'm just gonna be a second longer, oops wrong button!"


" What? Give me that!"

" Woah Ho! I see Bulma's been workin' out. Ya know ya shouldn't keep those kinds of pictures On computers that other people can easily access. "


" Shut Up, and just get ready for the race!"

" putz!"

"Loser!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Team Badger is what the Hufflepuffs in the Harry Potter books would call themselves if they were smart. Which they're not. I know this; I'm a scientist.

1:25 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ohhh. Your theme song could be "badgerbaderbadger I see aaaa Snake"

That would be so wizard.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

How about Team Anger Management Issues?

I definitely foresee this being a reoccuring theme.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The badger's your friend!
Make friends with the badger!
Make friends with the badger!
Make friends with the badger!
Make friends with the badger!
The badger's your friend!
I wanna make friends with the badger

8:25 AM  
Blogger Warbird said...

lol at AOC

3:38 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hmmm does any one remember Badger milk?

Oh and I think I picked it first when I named them Team Self-Destruction.

They are the Goran Ivansivic of AMR3.

Koma

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home