Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Koma Arrives

-Voip!-
I arrived at the Mansion it looks good. Well of course it would its been rebuilt 3 thimes in the last three months. I can't stay long I've got to get back to Spearhead, Aryis is being a real pain right now.
I arrive at the front door and it opens without my having to knock. Well what do you expect with the worlds greatest telepath in residence. Opening the door is Dr Hank McCoy.
"Greetings Dr Peters. I had heard you were joing the Professors little reality game show." He sounded a bit tired.
"Its Koma Dr McCoy." I replied. "You don't sound your usual "My Stars and Garters" perkiness."
"Well." sighed McCoy. "I'm not really into all of this flim-flammery but what the Professor wants the Professor gets. You'll be wanting to meet you team mate Caliban. He's out back doing some training with Logan."

Awww great. That was what I needed another confrontation with the short-ass furball.

I arrive as he's trying to put the smack down on Caliban. Caliban does the right thing and falls back absorbing the hit and landing on his hands he turns defence into attack giving Wolverine both feet in his face.
"Nice move Whitey!" compliments Logan.
"I do well I rolled with the punch and kicked back." described Caliban.
I aplauded. Revealing myself as a witness to this bout.
"Koma you robot loving bastard what did I tell you about showing you ugly mug around here again." Spat Logan. He popped his claws and strode towards me.
"No!" Caliban grabbed Logan by the arm. "Koma is teammate in Amazing Mutant Race 3."
"What! Chuck let you play along. Oh this is rich. First he lets non-mutants in, then he teams me up with Vegetible head and now the robot lover's coming." With that Logan walked away muttering obsenities and slashing at a nearby shrub decapitating it.

I had a nice meeting with Caliban he's not as childish as people think he is.
"We call ourselves Team Koma. Caliban like that, we knock other teams into coma's" He smiled quite devilishly. I liked it. Iliked it a lot. So much easier working with a willing partner that that arrrogant pain in the ass Aryis.

And with that I had to go back to Project Spearhead I had to something to show Warren.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

I'm SOOOoo jealous -- I think Beast is incredibly sexy. Brains and strength. Would love to have him greet ME at his door.

9:14 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

ok........
(looks around for door to run from)

oh thats right I can teleport.

-voip!-

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, but he always clogs up the drain when he showers.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

That's just weird.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Team Koma. Simple, straight forward. I like it.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Yeah fur does also pose hygenie problems as well, I mean...finding blue fur in your cereal or fleas on your sofa.
Kid Flash

11:21 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

"Yeah, but he always clogs up the drain when he showers."

That's what Draino is for....

10:38 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Caliban is a genius. He built the Louvre and burned Rome.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home