Friday, December 15, 2006

Jon and Nightcrawler -- Men of Action

“How about Legion of Super Dudes?”

“Nein, I do not think zat vould be a very gut name.”

“Challengers of the Unknown?”

“Again, I don’t think zat vould work.”

“Lessee, X-Factor is taken, right? Plus I’m kind of sick of seeing X’s all over the place, so there’s no point in addin’ more. How about the Watchers?”

“Vhy vould ve use that? Zat is so overdone.”

“Yeah, you’re right. You got any ideas?”

“DP 2?”

“What’s that?”

“I don’t know, I just heard it somevhere once.”

“Dangerous Persons 2? Hmmmm, that could be us. Maybe.”

“Or how about ze Nacht Men?”

“Night Men? I don’t know. I’m not much of a night person. How about Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator’s Howling Commandos?”

“Vas? Zat is zu dumm. How about Mutants In Action?”

“Ehhhh, how about the Heartbreakers?”

“Aren’t you married?”

“That’s why all their hearts are broken, man.”

“How about Strike Force?”

“Nahhh, how about the A-Team?”

“You mean like zat silly Fernsehen show?”

“No, like a Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha. You know, a Green Beret team.”

“So ve vould have to explain zat to everyone while ve are in ze middle of ze race.”

“OK, OK how about the Magnificent Two?”

“Zat is even worse. How about Die Brüder?”

“I don’t know... I’ve seen your family tree. No offense, but I don’t think I’d want to be called your brother.”

“Oh how could I be offended by zat, du Teufel in den sackartigen Hosen?”

“Woah woah, careful there, no need to get all uppity. How about Mach Two?”

“Except our planes can go much faster zhan zat.”

“Yeah, you’re right. How about Legion of Super Dudes?”

“Didn’t you already suggest zat?”

“Yeah, but I still think it’s kind of cool.”

“I’ll think about it.”

7 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

I see this goinna go better than me and Vegetable fer brains

5:29 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Whatever you do, don't call yourselves the Wyld Stallions. Cyclops and I've got that named already.

5:39 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Oh no I still think Team Happy Happy Joy Luck Club is best.

Ha

This is fun.

Koma

Oh and by the way Caliban isn't stupid he's innocent.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You'd think more superheroes would be night people.

1:26 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You could have gone with Power Rangers.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Mach Two sounds like some kind of Euro/techno group.

How about the He-Men? Or the Sensitive Guys Club? Or Men of Action? Or Deflader Mice?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Phillip R Goodman said...

what about something that combines ellements of both your names like 'intergalactic night heroes' or 'the joncrawlers'

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home