Thursday, December 07, 2006

Vegito comes a callin'

After The defeat of Superboy Prime. I had to listen to Bulma and Chichi, and all the kids talk about how they wanted Vegeta, and Goku back. Well they are gone ! I Vegito can do anything they can do much better!

I get tired of all this noise , and decide to Instant Transmission to Xavier's Mansion and announce the change in the race. I appear in front of this person.




" YAh! " He shrieks like a girl. " Aw man ! Not cool! Don't just appear in front of people like that!"

" Iceman right?" I ask.

" Yeah but who the heck are you?"

" I am Vegito!" I declare proudly.

" Who? Oh your the Pizza guy. The Prof has the money just leave them on the table dude."

" I am not the pizza man I'm in the race."

" No your not , I mean but there's a Vegeta, but who the heck has heard of Vegito?"

" I am a fusion of Vegeta , and Goku fool!"


He starts laughing. " That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Look pal if you know where Vegeta is ask him to show up and check in alright?"

" Vegeta is a part of me!" I shout.

He shakes his head. " Who keeps letting people like this into the mansion? Ok I'll bite. If your a combo of Veg, and Goku why isn't your name Veku?"


" I..."

He puts his hand stopping me from talking. " Or why not Gogeta? Those names make sense, but Vegito? I mean man you sound like the local Pizza guy. Vegetarian Pizza at that! Hehe."


" Out of my way fool!" I push him and end up encased in ice.

" Well you sort of sounded like Veg g there. But I sill don't believe it. So what's your game pal? Or are playing some kinda prank here?"

I shatter the frozen prison. " Enough of this!" I declare Iceman has gotten on my last nerve! " Just direct me to Wolverine!"

This blonde woman MS. Marvel I think. Who was sitting in on a sofa in the corner the whole time bawls and runs off.

" I guess you don't watch the news huh?" chides Drake.

" I was busy." I answer. " What about it?"

" Wolverine is dead dude. I guess Cyke will have to comfort her. Or Tony Stark will."

What? Logan went and got himself killed? How is that possible? I thought he could from anything. Well he healed from all the beatings Vegeta has given all this time. Should I pick another X- man?

I look around at the other mutants. All the good ones seem to be taken, the only ones left seem to be the New X- Men kids, and that Dragon Lockheed. Well There's Ice man.....

Yeah I'll just wait until the New Year. Logan will likely be back by then Vegeta, and Goku have both died several times, as have many of these X- men It's almost a weekly thing for Jean Grey.

I hope..... That and I have to convince these people I am who I say I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger corbiscide said...

Thats a wise decsion Vegito.
Madybe by then you and Goku could have split up.
But don't worry I'm sure Logan will find a way out of all his current problems.
Oh yeah and I just spotted a firey pheonix form over my hhouse last night it seems Jeans back.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are you sure a vegito isn't a vegitarian burrito?

I'm sure Wolvie will pop back up sometime. Think about all the things he's survived: being launched into space, being ripped in two, having a Brood seed implanted into him, being set on fire by Dark Phoenix. The list goes on and on.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

. . falling into the sun . . being ripped in half . .

Goeta, eh? As in, "Goeta da pizza?"

7:06 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Gogeta is my personal favorite -- ever thought about changing your name?

9:02 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

we need wolvie.he must be tough to come back from being ripped in half ...that would sting :)
cool read.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You're never who you thought I thought you were.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home