Thursday, December 14, 2006

My competition (those losers)

I got back to Spearhead in time to be told that I had to see the Administrator. Well she could wait. So while I was hanging around taking my time as to further anger my boss I decided to rate the oppostion.
I popped Caliban over cause, hey he should take part in this as a team building exercise.
"This a good lair Koma. Nice and bright. Apocalypse's lair was this good." complimented Caliban.
"Thanks Cal. I can call you Cal can I?" I asked.
"Sure." he replied.
I showed Caliban a list of the other teams in the AMR3.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and Nightcrawler
"Elf man and ... Glad-i-ator he happy all the time?" asked Cal.
"I don't think so their last post had Jon being rather condescending of Kurts German heritage. So lets call them Team Happy-Happy Joy Luck Club."
Cal liked that one. "You make them out to be gay like Ren and Stimpy." he chuckled.

Gyrobo and Gambit
"Icky Frenchman and an evil Robot." Cal's description was more than acurate.
"Yes so we should call them Team Robo-Gumbo." I declared.
"No Team Gamblor. From Simpsons." smiled Cal.
"Sure sounds ok to me." I agreed. This was going better than I thought, Caliban was really getting into it.

Noel and Beast

"Oh I got this one Team Hairball." Caliban was holding his sides he fell on the floor he was laughing so hard.

Koma and Caliban

"We Team Koma. We winners." Caliban beamed a winning smile. I was really starting to like this kid.

Spider-Man and Emma

"Team Sexy Lady and Stupid Spidey." Caliban looked optimistically.
"Sorry I got a better one here. Team Sexual Frustration."
"Caliban don't get it." said the nieve character.
"Don't worry they will." I assured him.

Vegeta and Wolverine

"Team Self-Destruction. Or even Team Mutually Assured Destruction." I said.
"Hmmmm I like Logan, but I don't like Vegetable man." commented Caliban.

Warbird and Cyclops

"Well Ms.Marvel is pregnant and Cyke has yet to decide wether he's gay or not." I begin.
"I like Cyclops and Ms.Marvel. They have always been nice to me." interupted Caliban.
"Ok so they're Team Goody-twoshoes."

AOC and Angel

"I've already got a name for them. Team Whitey Whitey Girly Girl" I say.
"That good name. AOC is white." replies Caliban.

Henchman and Elixir

"They be Team Beeman and Honeyboy." shouts Caliban. Who laughs hartily after it. All I can do is laugh along. This is becoming a good bonding exercise.

Sqt and Mystique

"Aren't they the same person. Or are they clone and original." I said speaking out loud.
"Mystique has so many children she not know what to do. This one could be long lost daughter." claimed Caliban.
"Team BlueLadies?" I offer.
"No not funny enough." replies Caliban.
"Team Blue'sClues?" I ask.
"Yeah they be like Blue. It good enough for now."

And after that I viop Caliban back to the Mansion and go off to see Administrator. She's gotta be pissed off by now.

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Robo Gumbo? Very funny. May not be a good idea to antagonize an evil robot, though.

9:20 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Ok Beeman. But remember this post was your idea. You just got your fingers burnt thats all.

Koma

Future winner of the amazing mutant race 3

10:16 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Koma and Caliban. Bringing happyness and sunshine to the band ....


Wait for it




Wait...





It is almost here...





Maybe we can call them: Team KC and the Sunshine Band.




Plus, no peeing on my choosing a team mate, which I have not done in a post yet. So ha there you go KC, cuz thats the way I like it, uh huh, that's the way I like it.

1:53 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hmmm gee ahh!

Your choice was posted by the Professor sometime ago. Where did you think I got the list from?

And it doesn't matter your still Team Whitey whitey girly-girl.

HA!

Koma

7:31 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

For the record, the rules do clearly state that any racer may change their mutant partner up until the race begins. A more complete rules posting will be forthcoming prior to the start of the race.

Which means - the Tak may have reserved a certain mutant partner early on, he can still chose any X-Men, in the broad sense of the word, who has not yet been chosen by another contestant.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmmm as If I'm worried, about team robot lover, and idiot.

11:54 AM  
Blogger SQT said...

Mystique and I definitely have some issues to work out.

Blues clues?

I don't know if you want to her to hear that.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What do you mean that I was condesending towards Nightcrawler's German background? I'm just saying that my ansestors were from Germany too.

Ich bin ein Berliner!

5:56 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What? Jon is a donut or an american president who really can't speak german?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I have already defeated Gamblor, as the sagas attest.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home