Saturday, December 02, 2006

Annoucement One

*taps microphone*

"Hello? Is this thing on?"

*Xavier looks around the room and shuffles some papers*

"Alright, I just have a few announcements. If you haven't accepted the invitation to join the team blog, then you should go ahead and do so. If you want to be a contestant on the race and haven't received an invitation to join the blog, you should send an e-mail to the site administrator. The address is there at the bottom of the page in the first post.

"Once you've joined the blog, you should go ahead and make an announcement as to who you want your partner to be. Each person must select one X-Man to race with. So far, the only announced teams are -

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and Nightcrawler
Gyrobo and Gambit
Noel and Beast
Koma and Caliban
Spider-Man and Emma (lucky dog)
Vegeta and Wolverine
Warbird and Cyclops
AOC and Angel (or The Angel, depending on who you ask)
Henchman and Elixir
Sqt and Mystique (who isn't techniqually an X-Man but she was a teacher at the school, sort of, so what the heck)

- anyone not on that list should go ahead and make a choice. Any X-Man past or present except for myself, Phoenix, Gaia or those already selected are available. If you'd like to change your partner, there's still time.

6 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Just a quick question. Who is working on the cool graphic and button link for this, so I can put it on my blog.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Actually, I've almost finished it. If I could just figure out what the heck the html code is, I'd be all set.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I decided that I would like Storm. Sorry I'm so indescisive. ^_^

8:40 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

Since I use Mystique as my image, it's only appropriate I choose her as my partner.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Okay, I'm officially setting my alarm for January.

*turns knob*

Wait... this is just a simple alarm clock. It has no mechanism to determine date! I've been had!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go Koma
Go Caliban
Yay!

I'm Koma's cheerleader.

Gooooo Team Koma!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home