Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rough Start

I know right away I'm in trouble.

I was kind of excited to meet Mystique. I'm not exactly a fan, but I admire a woman who can kick ass. Who doesn't right?

Mystique is not exactly impressed with me however.

"You're what I'm stuck with?" she asks eyeing me distainfully.

I know I'm not as impressive as Wolverine, but I don't think I'm that bad.

Mystique begs to differ.

"What can you possibly do?" she wonders

I stammer out the usual. I'm athletic, can run, do marital arts, blah blah blah.

Mystique is massively unimpressed.

"You can't fly. You can't change your shape. You can't manifest a weapon. What good are you?
I wonder if I can talk the professor into giving us a handicap??"

It's going to be a long game.............

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

More blue women? Henchy, didn't we get worked by a Blue woman last show we were on?

2:04 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

She really isn't the warm and cuddly type. She does get very focused on her goals though. That should help.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Blue women! Hoo yeah!

8:26 AM  
Blogger SQT said...

I have a feeling Mystique is going to work me over.

I'm a little scared.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Well, I for one am easily impressed.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home