Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We Interupt This Program To Bring You The Following Announcement . .

Based upon requests and concerns that have been raised, the producers of the Amazing Mutant Race 3 have decided to extend the submission deadline to Saturday at 8pm, Eastern Standard Time, for this leg of the race and for all future legs of the race.

Simon's judgments will still be posted Sundays around noon and the new challenges will still be distributed Sundays around 8pm.

If anyone has any questions, please save them until after the race is finished.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I bet this is some sort of plot to help COBRA or the Sith or Lex Luther or Bea Author with this race.

I know what you are up to Prof X, I’ve read your book, you magnificent bastard!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

That's actually a very nice time change. It minimizes the time between the deadline and the new challenge, and gives everyone an extra weekend day!

I foresee no problems whatsoever, except for the unspeakable horrors of time compression.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh thank you so much.

Real life has been very hectic for me this past week. I was almost afraid I wasn't going to get the post done on time. Or at least a very good post. Now maybe I can still do a two posts instead of trying to stuffing everything in one post.

So Thank you again for giving us more time.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Alright, now I have more time for my hoes.

Gardening is a hobby of mine.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home