Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2 bits 4 bits 6 bits a dollar....


The Next Race…… I was crying, had been… After the fight with Wonder Woman, the newspapers finding out about Creed, and Simon aka Wonder Man's visit….. I was a wreck…

"Carol… you have to calm down.." Tony coached

I cried, "Why after the race I am going to be suspended, put in front of an inquiry and thrown into the Vault… Your heard Colonel Fury."

Tony pulled me into him, his knuckles still stained with Wonder man's blood… "don't worry about Fury let me deal with him and any so called inquiry or suspension.... There won't be any... Now go win this race."

I cleaned myself up and went out to meet Scott… "Hello.." A man with a camera said… "I am Mac your camera-man…"

I caught Scott pointing at my butt…. And slapped him and pointed at the cameraman, "Keep it on my face"

The first part of this Leg was easy…. We grabbed our SUV and were off….

We arrived in smallville and Lana Lane gave each team a cash box and coordinated everything… Scott was going gaga…. "Look all we need is good strategy." I said…

Lana looked at me and I looked at Scott… "Just stand over there and wait for my signal… When I say get some Lemonade you come over say overly loud I will buy one and step way off to the side after giving me 1$."



Lana put her hand on her hip… "That dollar won't count…"

I rolled my eyes, "DUH.. It doesn't have too… Smallville High is like all High Schools… full of walking hormones…"

I set the cash box deliberately beside and to the back of the lemon stand on a waist high stool…. With nothing blocking the view…

So the first boy to come out is Vampirella's boy… I think he probably will go for Vegeta's booth though so I didn’t signal Scott…

Soon some more boys came out and I signaled Scott… Who was eyeballing AOC's booth
Finally he yells really loud, "Man I am thirsty let me just buy some lemonade from the Sexy Warbird!"

Who told him to improvise? He was hamming it up right in front of the camera…

He gave me the dollar and I bent over and put it in the cash box and then gave him a glass…

One of the boys went in and yelled "Hey there is a big boob and half dress woman out here selling lemonade…"

Suddenly there was a stampede at my booth and I was off while others were still selling their lemonades….


I heard Logan yell … "You might be one of the first to sell her lemonade missy but you won't pass the next task so easily!"



We was on the train and had found an empty compartment… Scott kept saying, "Come on Carol let's get naughty."
I looked at Mac who grinned… "Oh don't mind me! Act as if I am not even here!"

"Scott please focus on our next task…" I answered as he began to whimper…


Finally we arrived at Springfield … "Okay let's find Sgt. Hauser aka the Duke…. " I yell

"Why? We could do the evil…." Scott glimmered….

I stood starring….

"Well no one would expect it…" He whimpered… "Besides from what the tabloids are saying you helped Creed so…"

"Don't make me slap you!" I said…. As I see the Cameraman zoom in…..

I dragged him to Duke and we were off to fight… "Your pregnant though how do we do this?" Scott asked…

"One step at a time Scott.." I said smacking Mac our Cameraman for focusing the camera on my butt again…

As we arrive to where the scientist were being held Both Scot and I went into action….
Scott kept blasting the Cobra soldiers away and I began to notice that they seemed to be running away….

"Scott stop…" I said…

Scott jumped in front of the camera, "Oh yeah and that is what the bad guy gets for messing with the Cyclops!" He was flexing and posing when I walked up and slapped him…

"Idiot they aren't running from us… Let's go in and get the scientist…"

We walked in and found them….

"Okay I am here to save you!" Scott announced playing to the camera…

"But who will save you?" a voice said

"Ooh goody more victims…… " I heard laughter from behind….


"Um Scott…." I said as he begins to panic and run around…..


I fly quickly grabbing the ends of the rug and with the scientist securely wrapped up I began to fly back to Duke… The cameraman in one hand and the rug.. now sack in the other….

"Hey Carol?" Mac asked looking up….

"Yeah Mac?" I said smiling

"Did you know that Scott is in with the scientist…" Mac said

"Really? Well its all part of the teamwork you see…" I grinned hearing Scott whimper and call for help…


After handing over the scientist, I grabbed Scott that was curled up sucking his thumb put him in the SUV and headed to our pit stop… It was such a nice quiet ride…

11 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Scott was this close to spending that $1 at my stand. He kept asking if he could squeeze my lemons. There is something wrong with that boy.

Congrats on kicking some COBRA tail.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Using your sexuality to sell lemonade!

*slaps forehead*

Why didn't I do that?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Gee Warbird, I thought a military person like yourself would know the difference between a sergeant and a first sergeant.

Oh yeah *snicker*, you were in the Chair Force. Ha ha.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You can't blame the camera man for focusing on your butt. Have you seen your butt? It's pretty magnificant.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You can't blame the camera man for focusing on your butt. Have you seen your butt? It's pretty magnificant.

2:58 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Your butt is so magnificant that Prof X had to say it twice

3:46 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo pretty lady, you got a punch like a Bazooka.

Uh, I like Cyclops, too. His out fit is really Sci Fi.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Twice? I'll say it a third time. Butt.

Butt, butt, butt.

Warbird may have had her first appearance in 1968, but she still looks hot.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

Your are a beautiful person!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Oh well I didn't bet to buy lemonade from ya, but I did use x-ray On you so it was good for me heh.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You sold lemonade just like the Federation fought the Borg- using triphasic technology from the future.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home