Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This is easy.

Ok so after Chuck finished waffling how he'd made it so Gaia could win the race. He let us go. I looked at the challenges and realised that there was certainly enough ways to spoil those behind me.

"Umm how we gunna beat the flyers." asked my trusty sidekick Caliban.

"By teleporting to the Empire State Building of course." I answered.

"But didn't the Professor say that teleporting wasn't allowed. He don't like cheaters." cautioned Caliban.

I thought about the amazing conundrum of Caliban. Here was a young man who had enough power to best even Wolverine and give the Vegetable a headache, yet he's like a little child.

"Now the Professor said Gaia couldn't teleport. He didn't say anything about anyone else doing it. And anyway we save money and time by not taking a taxi or anything else." I explained.

And with a simple -voip!- we were in front of the largest building in New York. The Empire State Building. Well its the largest building now. Those cute little Al-Queda chaps made sure of that. I did a sensor sweep for the others. In the air and closing in fast was Warbird and 'Cyke, with Angel and Tak not far behind. Oviously Vegeta and Logan were too busy fighting to get their act together.

"Caliban climb now." smiled the Albino mutant. I nodded and he leapt up and quickly started climbing the building. Yeah I know I could have teleported us up there but whats the use of having a partner if you don't use him. I teleported myself up there anyway casue I had a few telescopes to sabotage.

Caliban got to the top as some of the others were arriving. Caliban found the next destination.

"So where do we go?" I asked.

"Mall of Amerika." smiled Caliban.

"Really how lowbrow of Chuck." I replied. "Oh well I'll just get the GPS co-ordinates and we'll be there in an instant."

And in an instant thats exactly where we were.

"Uh-oh! People see Caliban. When poeple see Caliban they get scared." he said worriedly.

"No fear my Albino teammate. Voila!" And from my cloak I revealed a small device.

"What's zat?" asked the bemused behemoth.

"Its a holographic projector." I explained. "It will disguse your monstrous person and people wont be afraid at all. Just attach it to your Bum-bag."

"Bumm bag? Oh you mean fanny pack the Professor gave us." Caliban smiled and attached the projector to his Bum-bag. Instantly he was changed into something a bit more normal.


"Koma why you call it bum bag?" wondered Caliban.

"Oh its just that Fanny doesn't mean your bottom in Australia." I explained quickly.

"What does it mean?" Caliban asked

"You don't want to know." I didn't want to tell him.

"Aww I wanna know now!" demanded Caliban

"Ok" I relented "But I'll whisper it to you." Caliban leaned down and I whispered the explaination to him.

"Really. Fanny mean that." responded Caliban ashamedly. "Oh I call it Bum-bag from now on."

"Exactly" I replied.

We had more than enough time to do the Bear Detour but it was my turn to do the challenge. And I decided to do the THE BLOCK.

When I was a young kid I was a Lego freak, I'd build anything, also I just happen to be a genius so a task like this will be so damn simple. I will amaze those Lego guys buy building someone never before made out of Lego.


Black Canary.

I thought it was pretty cool. But they didn't like it. They said that noone but comic geeks would like it. So I went and made somethng all men like.



Lin out of Lego. In a really suggestive pose too.

Now the Lego guys really liked it. In fact I think one of them said he wanted to marry it. At least thats what my auto-translator said. But the damn AMR3 judges said that it Lin isn't a super-hero. Tools! Caliban suggested we go with someone a bit conservative. They would accept him so I did one.


Caliban was right and they accepted.

Now the Pit Stop was in the Radisson Hotel in the second largest city in Minnesota. How the hell was I going to know that.

"St Paul." Answered Caliban

"Really? How did you know that?" I asked.

"Caliban did assignment in 5th grade on Minnesota. " He beamed proudly. "Caliban not just pretty face."

"You got that right" I replied. This kids got unttapped potential.

Some people found Caliban an started asking for photos and autographs. Caliban was a bit confused but when I told him who he looked like he was more than happy to pose.

Here's a real good pic of Cal and this nice lady.

After that we teleported to the Pit Stop.

 

12 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think Caliban's disguise will draw him even more attention that he would have without it. At least people won't be screaming in terror at the sight of him. Unless, of course, they've seen Kazaam.

6:12 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I was thinking about Kazaam when I went looking for Shaq pics. But I don't think Caliban would be into turbans. But for a bad Shaq movie I'd go for STEEL. That never made the movie screens here.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Caliban's knowledge of Midwestern geography will come in handy during the coming Reckoning.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And just for the record, I don't waffle. I'm more of a French Toast man. With sausages. And lots and lots of syrup.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Did someone say waffles?

1:51 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Note to self: steal or destory Koma's teleport thingy.

Second note to self: Make my famouse French Toast Breakfast for Prof X as a bribe.

Third note to self: figure out why I keep findign feathers in my bed.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

shall I show you what the feathers are for AOC

Just take off your shoes ;)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Ahh, lucky you, your team-mate happens to be an idiot-savant with a knowlegde of legos and of the land of monster mosquitos, instead of a plain idiot.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that is one handsome cat.

8:24 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Wow! There's more comments here than I get on my other blogs. Ever.

I can feel the love.

Koma

8:47 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You'd be surprised how many comments you can accumulate when you only post once per week.

That reminds me... I've got to finish something up...

1:04 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

You moved me!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home