Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Teddy bear Parade

So when I joined I had hoped to be joined up with Logan… Instead I got Scott… Tony drove me to the starting point…

"Carol this is really not a good idea… In your condition.." Tony sighed… I reached over and kissed him…

"I will be fine… It is good PR for SHIELD…" I smiled away the Tears as I watched Ana Ishikawa kiss Logan for luck… Tony and I have become quite a hot number … We became involved when Logan was killed but now he was alive… He was also totally ignoring the fact I was pregnant with his baby… Logan even canceled the custody battle… Tony has been great…

"I will be routing for you…" Tony kissed me again as Scott opened the door and gave him a dirty look…
"Agent Summers..:" Tony growled

"Stark… Carol come on it is starting…" Scott boomed… He has been insisting that he is a different man, more confident….
I walked past a TV crew… "and there is TEAM SHIELD…. Cyclops and Warbird both SHIELD agents…"

Everyone gathered and listened to what the Professor had to say….

We got our Fanny Packs…. Scott grabbed one before me… "These are so cool…" Scoot smiled and I smiled…




"Okay he didn’t say we couldn't fly so I am flying up there…" I ordered…. I looked through the lens and flew back down…










Scott pointed at my eye….

That was not funny Professor….

We travel quickly to a phone booth… Plenty of cells no Phone booth... I walk into a cafe-net....

We use the computer....





Grey hound does not go there….





As for planes looks expensive and 5 hours …..


to drive it is 19 hours….


I look at Scott… "The Military owes me one so it's a jet…" At the air port we were passing the passenger planes and other teams trying to book last minute flights but Scott and I were going for the fighter jets…"Bloomington, Minnesota, the home of the Mall of America here we come!" Scott whooped..

In less than 2 hours we were landing… The Mall was close to the airport thankfully….

"So Block or Bear….." I asked

"Well, since you are in the mothering way this should be your challenge…" Scott boasted….

"I flew to the top of the Empire State building and threw up on my way up… It is your turn…" I nagged…

"Can you even read this directory…" whined Scott….

"Look you go that way I will go this way…." I sighed…


After a while he came running… "I got two bears made…"

I couldn't believe my eyes…. "SCOTT! You can't give those to kids!"


He looked at me and smiled, "Why not? When we were in Germany I saw some just like them…."

Why am I not surprise…. "Scott… We have to have something …. Else… let's go…. " I couldn't believe that we could loose our head start because he couldn't make a simple teddy Bear….


Finally he came back with more… "How about this…. It's a Cyclops bear…. "

He smiled, " and his friends…"

"NO Scott you will scare the kids…" I went to the store and made two Bears… "Here! Now let's go…."

The kids swarmed Scott… wanting his bears…… Finally it was time to go…

We began racing to St Paul… the Radisson Hotel …..

"Great we can stay in the same room… Roarrrrrerrrrrr." Scott raised his eyebrows

"Stop!" I jumped out and moved the street signs to point in the wrong direction…. "Now drive Scott! Scott if we come in first place we share a room if not well…. I think you get the point."

12 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

Those teddies are sooo cute!
Just out of interest Miss.Danvers but dont you think you should do a paternity test...just because.
Kid Flash.
The paternity test idea was not from me.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That wasn't me putting the Laytex Black #5 paint on the telescopes! I catagorically deny it!

And Scott's bears were . . interesting.

6:48 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hahahahahahaha!

That was a good idea wasn't it.

The old eyeliner on the telescope trick.

Team Koma 1

6:51 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Those zombie bears may revolutionize the build-a-bear industry.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Summers has severe mental problems still I see.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I agree with Gyrobo, those bears could dispense with the monesters in the closet by simply having them in the bed with your hapless child.

I'm certain there might be some men in the mall who wouldn't mind a bear in leather. Well done, though, Carol, darling, those stockings do nothing for your hips and simply scream stripper

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey Warbird, howcome it looks like Greg Land drew you in that one picture?

12:18 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

If you don't get there first, can I share a room with you?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

Enough with who my baby belongs to IT ISNT wonder man's

sure Prof Xavier like I believe you

Simon bite me

Jon?


Sure AOC ;) why not but Tony might mind

6:19 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo doggette, that was off tha hook. You're goin' to Hollywooooooood!

You're certainly dressed for it.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man said...

I Kind of think Vegeta may be right about Simon being Gay If he doesn't like those hips.


I think Mr. Simon wants to be deprted i take it.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

Can I just say right now, thank you for joining this competition!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home