Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Race begins.

So after Wolverine had himself a Wrestling match with some kind of lizard , alligator something. In Central Park We finally started on the race. Well I did I flew up above The city. Saw which one was the biggest, and flew towards it.

After waiting about thirty minutes Logan show up on his bike.

"Why The hell did ya leave me?" He screams.

" Seemed like a good idea. Now let's go into the lobby." I saw Warbird flying up to the top.

Logan asks. " So are ya gonna fly to the roof?"

" I have a quicker way. " I laugh. I tossed him through the roof. I guess I threw the fool a little to hard since he ended up almost falling off luckily he grabbed the some bricks with his claws and climbed back up.

He finally came back with ink around his eyes. " We gotta go to Bloomington Minnesota What are you laughin' at monkey boy?"Maybe I should tell him to look him a mirror? Nah.


Some show producer runs up to us " Sirs you forgot your fanny packs!"

I sneer at this gawky little man. " The Prince of all Saiyans would not be caught dead wearing such a thing."

" I fer once I agree wit' Veg head I ain't wearin' that flamin' girlie pack!"

" Um well um you need to take them , and um..."

Snikt!

" Hmph ! I think you angered the Rodent ."

" Bite me Vegeta!"

" No thanks, I'd rather not. "

I took my pack opened the hidden panel in my armor and hid it inside. " Fine problem solved. I guess you'll have to wear yours like the ugly little woman you are Wolverine. "

" No flamin' way!" The Rodent protests. I grab him and him down while the scared little man puts it on him I Then fly towards Minnesota. Yes they say I can use a plane, but they are too slow I prefer flying under my own power.

While on The plane Cyclops see this out side his window. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

" Oh Man ! He's passing us! Wait a second where's Logan?"

I was dragging Logan behind me in tied to a rope The whole time he was cussing the whole way. Somehow I ended up lost. We stopped somewhere and someone for directions. This was the wrong person.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had no idea what he was saying . " Hey Logan! You speak moron. Translate for me."

Instead Logan punches me. Then the shirtless idiot all excited and hits Wolverine. Nearly breaking his hand on his Logan's jaw. But he seems happy about it . " Aw man wait'till I tell my sister wife about punching Wolverine!"


That was when we realized he was on some kind of drugs. We left him there shouting about mud trucking.

" Had Fun Rodent? Now let's get back on track I think I saw a store back there somewhere we'll get a map or something. Finally we get back on track Well after I fly Logan in to a field of cacti. Where he gets to sample them with his face. At about 200 MPH. We end up in Bloomington Minnesota.

In the Mall of America Logan chooses to make bears great. Logan comes up with this thing. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"What the Hell is that?" I question.

" It's a Wolverine Bub."

He gives it to some kid who shouts excitedly. I make this one. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I try to give it to children, they run screaming. After about an hour I finally find some children to take it but I think there's something odd about them. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us I was thinking about blasting these annoying kids then. But I realized I was in a race and had to hurry. I sped to the Raddison Hotel. I don't believe we've made good in this race at all.

15 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Joe Dirt and a badger-bear? That's just plain cool.

11:33 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Wow you guys are in a lot of trouble. I don't have to do anything to sabotage you guys.

Potato on a string.

You are more gullabile than Groo the Wnaderer.

Koma

1:34 AM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Awww i wanna have the Wolverine bear!
Its not fair!!!
*cries*

4:44 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Don't worry, Kid. I'm sure CBS will be selling any all possible items that could be sold in their store. They aren't the type to leave opportunities unexploited.

It looks like your animosity with Wolverine is going to be an obsticle to your progress Vegeta. Might I recommend some trust building exercises such as falling backwards into his arms and letting him catch you.

5:59 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Falling backwards into Logans arms would probably just an excuse for him to stab Vegie in the back.

Koma

PS

Losers

7:42 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I like the idea of the trust exercises. Give it a try, guys!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh another team-building exercise would be that you two can work on blog posting, maybe figure out how not to throw huge pictures up there that throw everything on the page all out of wack.

That wasn't catty was it?

3:46 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

GO LOGAN!

*cheers him on*

6:14 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Did My new searchengine doesn't show it when I mess up the blog did converting The big pic into a thumbnail fix it?

7:45 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Ahh, excellent to see that you and Logan will be traditonal CBS quality, bland and annoying. Has anyone ever told you that the bickering between yourself and Logan makes it seem like you are an old gay couple?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Ha ha ha, Simon, you're too much. Congratulations, you're going to Hollywoooood!

As guest stars on the show Yes Dear.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Simon Stop hitting on Me! I told you at LGS I wasn't Interested in Men And I'll tell you again! But id you want to hit logan be my guest!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Shut up Vegeta! An' Simon Yer skatin' on thin ice Bub! Keep it up an' somone's gonna be hurt.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

You are a beautiful person!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Vince Briefs said...

Dad, this is humilating!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home