Thursday, January 04, 2007

AOC: Buildings, Legos and Bears OH MY!!

I am standing in “Cen Trail Park” which is located in what is supposed to be one of the “greatest” cities of Mud.

Central_Park_Bridge_1286_web
NEW YOUK IN JANUARY

What a dump compared to Coruscant. I have been teamed up with some guy named Angel. He looked normal at first, but then he took off his trench coat and out popped a couple of wings. I guess I was staring at the wings too much, because he started to get upset and yell at me for being insensitive to his special ways, just like his father. This dude has issues.

angel2
ANGEL THE X-MAN

I just hope Angel doesn’t in my way too much and can be helpful. I notice that the Professor is talking. Ok, from here we have to get up the outside of one of the "big" building and then something about the next clue up top side. I start to make a plan.

I turn to Angel. “So flyboy, got any ideas on how to get up there without going up the stairs or elevator? I was thinking of some kind of catapult thingy. I have seen Ewoks make something like that before.”

Angel stares at me in disbelief. He seems a little slow on the uptake. I guess it is up to me. I head over to some of the trees and try to figure out how to cut one down. From behind me I hear a loud sigh and a flap of wings. Great! Now flyboy is going off to sulk or something.

Five minutes later I hear Angle fly back to me. “Well, it is about time you got back” I said. “Now help me pull this tree branch to see if it will fling me high enough”

Angel sighs again. (Boy is this guy moody). “We have to get to travel to Bloomington, Minnesota, the home of the Mall of America.” Angels tells me

I look at him, confused. How does he know that? Angels sighs again “I flew up to the observation deck you moron. Let’s get going”

“How far is this place away? Can you fly us there? Where can I get some grilled Bantha?” I shot off in rapid succession.

“We will have to go to the airport. I can not fly us to Minnesota fast enough.”

After a two hours cab ride, we finally get to the “airport”. (Which, by the way, is not up in the air as one would expect. Apparently these Dirt people are about as technologically advanced as the Wookies.)

newyork.traffic
STUCK IN NEW YORK TRAFFIC

During the cab ride I learned that Angel’s real name is Warren Worthington III, he is rich and he has serious daddy issues …. Great!

We manage to charter a private craft with the credit card. The camera man following us around started to say we could not use it for a Leer Jet. But I responded it was an unlimited credit card and was being used for an “Airplane”. The cameraman stopped complaining when I told he could use the jet’s bar all he wanted.

Two hours later we land in the parking lot of the Mall of the Americas. Angel is complaining about my choice of landing areas “You can’t just knock out the pilot and take control of the plane like that! We have rules in this country, you know!”

I am just happy to be out of a confined space with Angel. He spent the whole time whining about how his dad didn’t love him for who he was and a bunch of other junk I just tuned out.

We scan the mall’s directory for any Build a Bear Booths, BUT IT IS TOO FUZZY AND HAS CRAPPY RESOLUTION, so we can’t read it well and just run around the mall looking for a station. Let me just say that I am shocked at the size of this place. This is the biggest place they have to shop on this planet? The place is smaller then Padme’s shoe storage center back on Naboo.

We find a Build a Bear station and quickly make some bears.

trooper bear
AOC’S BEAR

winged bear
ANGEL’S BEAR

“Don’t you think your bear is a little militaristic?” asked Angel

“What is the Force is your bear doing?” I replied

We ran off to the play area. Angel finds a little girl to give the bear to and she smiles at him and asks to touch Angel’s wings.

I found a active looking boy and gave him the bear I made. He was all smiles and as we ran towards the exit the boy yelled “Wow, are you a real Stormtrooper? Are you in the 501st?. Where is R2-D2?”

“What do you think that kid meant? “I asked Angel

“I don’t know. We have to head to the Radisson hotel in the second largest city in Minnesota.” Angel told me as he read the clue.

“What? You mean to tell me that there is a city smaller then that New York place? You have got to be kidding. That place must be smaller then Ta’int Krall on Dantooine.” I stated with shock.

Angel smile and yelled “That it’s, we are off to St. Paul” Angel then grabs me and flies off in a north easterly direction. (that had better be his fanny pack bumping my back.)

With-in 20 minutes I can see the Radisson. (I hope it is the right one, because there seem to be 3 in the St. Paul area)

radission stpaul
THE PIT STOP

I can also see many of the other racers converging on the Hotel also. We pour on the speed for the last 100 yards and …

9 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Worse tihngs could have popped out when he opened his trench coat.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Hey-oooooooooooh!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So what the heck is Angel's bear doing? I think that boy might have to go back into therapy. Apparently he still has some unresolved issues.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

And what's with clone bear's ears? Is he a batch 13 clone bear?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Your bear makes me think of mice... the talking, animated variety.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

whispers, careful I heard things about Angel

1:09 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

I'm speechless!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

"Angel smile and yelled “That it’s, we are off to St. Paul” Angel then grabs me and flies off in a north easterly direction. (that had better be his fanny pack bumping my back.)"

Or, maybe he just likes you....LOL

9:45 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

BTW, it looks as if Angel's bear is mooning you....

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home