Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome to the Amazing Mutant Race 3

You can sign up here for the race. Each contestant will be paired up with an X-Man of their choice. Those X-Men already being used by bloggers will only be available to those bloggers.

The race is open to any blogger that wants to play.

New challenges will be given each week. There will be one loser and one winner each leg. If you'd like to sign up - send me an e-mail and I will send you an invitation to join this blog. Then you can make posts.

The race is scheduled to start after the holidays, first week in January.The order in which the contestants depart each week will be determined by their order of arrival the previous week. In each post you will have to get your character and your X-Men from one point to the next and resolve the challenges that will be posed along the way.

Your entry will take your characters within a hundred yards of the finish line. The judge will then determine the order of arrival.

Posts will be judged for creativity and entertainment value. The important thing to remember, this is all about the fun and good times. Competition is secondary, if anything.

If you want to participate, send me an e-mail. jbernet@optonline.net

6 Comments:

Blogger Crater said...

Koma want to participate but don't know who should partner him. Well he doesn't even know which character he wants to use.

He really is in the shit.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fuzzy Elf, I choose you!

Er, I wish to have Nightcrawler as my partner.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Nightcrawler has been claimed!

The X-Men are still upgrabs so if you want someone particular, and I know you do, you should claim them here now.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Someone better claim Tar Baby

7:57 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

If I had to chose, I'd say... Gambit.

But I can't promise a complete lack of exploding fart jokes.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have Beast as a partner?

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home