Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lemonade and The Second Amendment

Ladies and Gents,

I wake up and walk out of my hotel room for some breakfast. However I run into this.



"Helloo, I am Yuri."

I ask who.

"Yuri, I am the Cameraman. You Henchman?"

I slam the door. Later,Elixir knocks on the door. He needs to shower. I have him camping outside the hotel (to save money). After the free continental breakfast. We head to the starting point. We are informed the "Mr. Fair play" Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gave us the "Yield Card".

"An hour, You ****ing telling me, I have to wait a hour to start. This is a load of..." Then Elixir puts his hand over my mouth.

"Mr. Henchman, don't worry we can this beat them." The kid tells me.

We get to the SUV and I gun it. Cutting off anyone I can. I have to make up as much time as possible. At the 730 Transfer Rd. trainstation we jump the the train to Smallville.



I let Elixir do this one. At three O' clock school lets out and by some act of God, the lawn sprinklers go off drenching Golden Boy and Lana. We make a cool 200 bucks. Next up Good vs Bad. Are they kidding me? I get Cobra Commanders private line, through the Local432 database. We set up a meeting.

"Welcome Henchman, how do think you can help us?" Destro asks us.

I request to see video from all of the their battles. I get an idea. I have Elixir get us some water for the meeting.

"Ladies and Gents, I ask you, what is your biggest problem when you try to take of the world? Pink and the Brain, no. Cobra should shoot the Joes not at." I say.

At the round table everyone breaks out screaming at one another.

"People, people look at the photos." I tell them.



"Look at that. See...?"

In the middle of the meeting we hear "Yo...Jo..." I take a gun and shoot Duke.



The Joes freak out and high tail it out of there. Cobra looks stunned, but they agree to try this new plan of attack.



I feel good. So I let Elixir drive. Man, the kid has a lead foot. Dale Evans museum here we come.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Actually shooting the Joes? Well, it has the advantage of having never been tried before.

Too bad there wasn't a pic of Lana after the sprinklers went off. You'd have been a shoe in for first place then. I think Simon likes his ladies wet.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Yes. I did notice I barley had to use My Ki barrier To keep out the lasers.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that was one wicked plan that only a real Eel like you could possibly think of. If you actually use it, you would really be a Decimator of the G.I.Joe team!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

When I read your post I see butterfiles and rainbows and hear angels sing!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Paula is on some kinda drugs I think.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I wonder if Paula is going to have an affair with one of the contestants...

9:16 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

8Hears Jon and raises hand, while making OH OHH OHHHHHH noises.


Holy Bad Form Henchy, you shot a Joe!! How unfair.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey I was sick of all that shooting and no one getting hit.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You mean the bad guys can actually attack the good guys, instead of merely snarling and gesturing with their nonfunctional weapons?

This is certainly an interesting development.

10:39 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

I would of spent longer in smallville :) .Cool pics .good work.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bennet said...

Gah, Professor. I thought you were a paraplegic? Wet Lana?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home