Thursday, January 25, 2007

I landed on my keys.

Ladies and Gents,

These producers are killing me. While Jon and the others get Evil Knievel at the Grand Canyon. I park the SUV to find this guy waiting for us.



"Oh Boy! This is gonna be awesome. Finally, I'll make it into the big time if you make the jump." Super Dave enunciates.

While he was babbling, I sneak in Jon's SUV and steal his BLT's. He makes the best BLT I have ever tasted.

So far everyone so far is having a bit of trouble. I give it a go.




The smell of burning rubber fills my nostrils. My heart is bursting through my chest. Here we go...















OMG, I not going to make it. I jump off the bike and flip through the air five or six times. I trip on the landing.

OW. Damn fanny pack.

I think I landed on my keys. I start bleeding. Elixir comes up and heals me. Amazing, It's like nothing happened.

The keys to the SUV are bent. So we take the train. This is going to be messy. I hate Raccon City. No matter what time of day, it's always seems like midnight in Raccon City. I have a bad history here too.

Jill.
















I dated Jill, when I did some freelance work for the Umbrella Corporation. I am one of the few people who know what the "T" virus is.

(I stole a sample of Bizzaro's blood. The "T" virus is what happends when you inject humans with it.)

Elixir and I make it the Detour. We walk through the lobby some of the lockers are empty. I find the one labeled "Team Golden Boys". I open it up. In it I find a shotgun, typewriter ribbon, 9mm hand gun, hunting knife, a green plant and a red one.

I go over the choices as I check our gear. I think about those days. I look into one of the hardest slaps.

"Guy,you son a *****" Jill pops off.

Yuri, our camera man tries to cover the mic. "Da FCC."

"Look Jill, I'm sorry. I am going to do the Cure part of this game. That won't fix anything. But, I can try." I express.

"No you moron. All that does is let Umbrella get away with the "T" virus. We need to destroy the complex." she hollers out.

I toss Elixir the shotgun. Also, I make him put on some body armor.

"Fine." I say. We head outside. Right away, we are swarmed. The zombies were all over us.

"Elixir, just aim for the crowd." I order.

We were a yard away from the sewer. Jill screams.



This thing her throws into a mob and drags away Elixir.

I get Jill to a safe place. She ask me what I am going to do.

"I'm going to get my partner back and blow this complex sky high."

Dental for All.

Dr.Polaris rules.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You know why my BLT's are so good? The secret ingredient is bacon. Oh yeah, the other secret ingredient is giant green, hacking phlegm ball.

Haw haw.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey, I gave Elixir the decoy BLT and the good non-phlegm one.

9:26 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jon, that is nasty, eating your own snot after it has left your body.

After seeing that big creep (not jon) I am glad I did the Cure. What the worse that could happen, Elixer get eaten?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

I guess I shouldn't have let mel that Green oozin' BLT

10:13 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

What that was short.

Micro posts by Henchy.

Wow!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that was tight! I know when you were on that cycle you were thinking "I believe I can fly." And you can, you can fly like an eagle!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Well, I guess you won't have to worry about your ex-girlfriend now. Excellent, we have all the drama we can handle as it is.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Frau Madgalena said...

Sorry but who said I was an ex girl friend...


Hey Guy bend over baby I am going to make you smile :D

6:34 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I've gotta get me a digital camera and some action figures.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

I am so overwhelmed by the total awesomeness of your adventure! I'm going to have to just lie down right here for awhile now.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I wonder if Elixir could cure the T-Virus? Even if he could, he'd have to get a little too close to flesh-eating zombies to do it.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home