Friday, January 26, 2007

I landed on my keys: part II

Ladies and Gents,

Where we last left off, some monster has taken off with Elixir. Like it or lump it, he is my partner. I'm not leaving him to the wolves. He's just a kid. I find another locker, with more gear.



"Alright Yuri, Let go." I turn around "Yuri...?"



"He high tailed it out of here. I'm Frank, this is a big story. I follow you around."

"Fine, just don't get yourself killed." I respond.

As we tear through hordes of zombies. Between the smell of the sewers and exploding rotting flesh, I gag. I won't stop. Somewhere along the way, my suit tears. It's dark and wet. The moans will haunt me.

Frank and I make it into this room. I see a police uniform. I put it on, it's a little small.



There is an extra clip for a 9mm. Good, I am going to need all the ammo I can get.



"Hey there pig, you an't goin no where." The Wolverine wanna be shouts.

He rushes at me. I side step, smash one of his claws. It cuts my forearm.

"Dammit !" I clutch the wound.

"Looks like first blood goes to me." the freak speaks.

I pull out the hunting knife. He slowly walks back to me , sizing me up. He fakes a left. I spin around, the knife makes contact.It cuts through his armor. The blood flows. He looks at me wide eyed and drops.

I tape up my arm. I see a shotgun on the floor, It's still warm and a shell is missing. Elixir has been here. I grab the gun and go. Right outside, I surprise a zombie



Frank is amazed. In the left wing of the building, I find two switches and a key. It takes some time,but I find the right order. A door opens. There a pair giant Spiders are waiting for us. I summon a pair of Dark Beast to handle them. It backfires. They become infected and turn on me. I kill one, the other bites me. My stomach turns. I pull off a shot, it falls down.

Frank runs ahead to check things out. I enter a safe room. At a desk there is a letter.

"...I just transfer to Raccon City, from Umbrella branch in Europe. The testing done in beyond, anything I thought. Some subjects have shown to mutate..."

God, I could care less about this crap. I use the green plant, I feel better. We head to another sewer. I hear a wild roar. A colossal croc darts out of the water.

Bullets are no good. They are just bouncing of it's hide. I see a gas tank. I toss it at the beast. The crock bites it and BOOM, gumbo.

The shotgun is empty and I have almost nothing left in the 9 mm. I drain the sewer. There on the bottom of the floor is a trunk. It contains a submachine gun.

Sweet.

We make it up, yet another ladder.

"Well, well, Guy long time no see."



"You are kidding me. Toby?"

"Yup, mate. Time to die." Tobys breaks to the right and gets me off guard.

That shouldn't of happen. I feel sick again, slower and weaker. This sucks, Toby has always been really fast. He lunges at me. I squeeze off a few rounds. It misses.

"Bloody hell,you're infected." He makes known.

I cough, something green flys out. Ok, I wade through the nausea, I let out a short bursts and unload the entire clip. I tear his legs apart. He drags himself into a corner. I pull a lead pipe out of the wall to finish the job. The sight of his blood makes me feel better. I reach out to touch it, to taste it.

"Mr.Henchman, watch out." Elixir warns me.




I roll out of the way of a crushing blow. I flip the hunting knife and stab it in the eye. It holws. There at lest it can't see me now. The abomination starts to shake. It's flesh rips from the inside. It doubles in size and from a huge second eye.

It latches on me and throws me around like a rag doll. My bones feel weak as it smashes my body firmly into a wall. With my vision going blurry. I see Elixir, with some thing huge in his arms...

The kid has a rocket launcher. He blast the thing in the back. It goes to pieces. I am starting to feel the change. I hand Elixir the 9 mm.

"Take care of business kid." I tell him.

"No." He kneels down and uses his power.

I turn to my side a lose my lunch. The infection is gone. After that, getting to the generator was easy.




Hopefully at the police station, Jill will be waiting with hot coco.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, that guy with the claws looks just Humungous.

12:47 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Jill interested in you, after all that.

Man you are optimistic.

This post reminded me of a stargate episode. The acting, the sets and the plot were all wooden.

Where's the funny?

Koma

8:13 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

What?!?

10:13 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Henchy, you wern't infected. It was that BLT. Never eat a BLT that has been left on a car dashboard for 2 days.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

I think you were right Tak.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

That's off tha hook, when you get to the police station, you can go up to Jill and say "I've got you babe." It's the circle of life, dog.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Ah, so you fight the Klingon way!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

I could just feel the love in every word! You are totally the best ever!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That was awfully thoughtful of someone to leave a submachine gun lying around in a trunk. Lucky for you.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home