Friday, January 05, 2007

Henchy a Go Go

Ladies and Gents,

We had just started the Amazing Mutant Race 3. Everyone went there own way. I had to drag Elixir the fastest place without flying is the NYC subways. For 2 bucks it's the cheapest way there also.

But my nerd partner Elixir was a afraid.

"Mr Henchman... The Professor doesn't like us to take the subways."



"Jeeze, kid grow a pair" I tell him.

However, there are some problems, like panhandlers. As we enter the "D" train



"Good day everyone. I am sorry to bother you today. I'm just asking for any help you can give to day. I use to be an X-Man, until the Headmaster came back and thought I wasn't pretty enough to be one anymore. So any money you have... A quarter, nickel or dime..."

When she passes by Elixir, he looks the other way.

At our stop on 34th St. we get off and I run up the stairs at superspeed. While at the top I see Warbird start to fly away. I find out we head out to Bloomington, Minnesota. To the Mall of America. As I walk back to the stairs I hear a thud behind me. I saw that had Wolverine landed face first on the deck.

HA.

Now how to get there?

"Well Mr. Henchman, can't you fly?"

"No Elixir, I can't." Dammit we are losing time. The only flight I could get us goes through New Mexico then to Minnesota.

At last "Golden boy" and I make it to the Mall.



To make up time I build the first hero that comes to mind.



"Uhmm... Mr. Henchman...I don't think that he is a hero. So I think he doesn't count?" Elixir informs me.

Wow this kid is getting on my nerves. All of the other bear shops are are packed by the other teams. We book it as fast as we can to the far end of the Mall and make this puppies.



The kids go wild for the KISS nation bears. Next, the Pit stop. With our fanny packs running low on cash. I carjack a Lexus and get us there in style.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

13 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ah KISS bears. Those really take me back. I don't know if the kids would know who they are but I'm sure their parents loved them.

6:33 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

That wa a close call Henchy I didn't think you'd make the deadline. But I don't think you finished last.

Koma

9:03 PM  
Blogger Paula Abdrool said...

You're adorable is what you are!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Kiss'll put their name on anything won't they?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Both tasks? Above and beyond the call of duty. Someone get this henchman a... Firefox's spell checker recognizes "Henchman?" What a wonderful day this has been!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

go Henchy

10:40 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*sings, badly, at the top of his voice* "I wannn rock and roll all night and party every day Oh yeah!!!!!"


Nice job on stealing the Lexus. All I had going for me was a Woody. Yikes!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

How nice of you to join us finally.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey,I finished under the time limit,and Tak,the Lexus is a sweet ride.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo, you are off tha hook!

That hook never stood a chance, dog.

11:19 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Lexus bah!
I spit on Lexi and all inferior automobiles.

Gee get some class Henchy. Jack a Mercedes or a Jag. Hell even a V8 lowrider is cooler than a Lexus.

Personaly when I think of car worth hi-jacking its the Aston Martin DB9. If your going to do something illegal you might as well steal something with style and class.

*shakes head*

I thought you were more than just some common hoodlum.

Koma's rule on car-jacking

If Bond drives it then its ok to steal it.

4:04 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

But If Henchy has stole a Jag or a Aston Martin, he would have never made it to the Pit Stop. Those cars are more unreliable than Koma's girlfriends.




BURN!!!!!

*Goes to give The Henchman a high-five, but is left hanging*

12:55 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

At least I've had girlfriends.

Chew on that clone boy.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home