Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm stuck with who?

Ladies and Gents,

The best number 2 man in the supervillian business.



The Henchman. Is entering "The Amazing Mutant Race." I going to show "Wheels" how to play his own game. I just have to find the best partner for myself. Someone, who I could kick butt with and take names...but, who?

Wolverine....No, I hate that furball.

Nightcrawler...taken

Gambit...taken

Beast, he be great...taken

Caliban...taken

Cyclops...taken? Dammit

Angel ...taken

Emma Frost...taken, that good cause Amber might freak

Storm...taken

Wow, all of the good ones are gone. Wait Colossus, we would rule.

So just as go to make my choice. I go blank.

*Snap*

"Hey, Mr Henchman are you ready?"



Are you kidding me? I'm stuck with him?

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kon-El said...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

1:24 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

no offense Josh.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

*snicker*

5:46 AM  
Blogger Spider-Man said...

nyahahaha good luck henchy!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Elixer's a good kid. Don't go making him all evil and twisted now, you wierdo.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

If ya want we could trade partners. Maye ya an' Veg head will kill each other or somethin'

11:50 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Aww he's all gold and cute.
But Koma bitchslapped him good.
And He'll do it again.

Henchy Koma is going to win this race.

Go Koma
Go Koma
Go Koma

11:59 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Looks like Koma has his own cheering section.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home