Sunday, December 17, 2006

How did I get into this?

I was at the X-Mansion, psyching myself up for the race. It involved picking the petals off a flower and reciting, "MJ will kill me. MJ will kill me not. MJ will kill me. MJ will kill me not..." etc.

When I reached the last petal I knew, without a doubt, that MJ would kill me. Just then, MJ walked in. She was smiling, and that made me nervous.

"Hi Honey," she cooed, "I already know about Emma."

"Here it comes." I thought.

"And I came here to let you know that I'm, like, totally cool with it."

"Huh?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "Emma herself came and told me about it. She said not to worry, 'cause she's into someone else. She just wants to get to know you. The X-Men may know your identity, but you're still, like, something of an enigma to some of them."

Relieved, I replied, "Heh, cool."

******

Later on, I talked to Emma.


"Hey," I began, "thanks for helping out with MJ."

Emma laughed. "Oh no problem. Actually, you were so worried that I could 'hear' your thoughts about what MJ would do to you from the other side of the campus."

I scratched the back of my head, "Right... I keep forgetting that you're a telepath. Hey, do you have any ideas of what we could call our team?"

Emma thought for a moment. "Well right now, Caliban's is wondering what 'Team Sexual Frustration' means. That's what Koma called us. However, I was thinking of 'Team Swingers'."

"Am I the only one who sees the double meaning in that one?" I thought.

Emma laughed. "Oh no. I didn't mean it like that."

Just then, MJ passed by. "I don't know what you guys are going to pick, but I've already named you 'Team Sexy'!"

Emma giggled, then whispered, "MJ was picturing you in your Spider-Man costume when she said that."

I smirked, "That settles it then. If you have no objections, we will be known henceforth as 'Team Sexy'."

8 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sure, MJ may say she's okay with it right now, but when you're out there running around with Emma in her underwear, I doubt she'll be singing the same tune. I have a feeling you are going to be paying for this choice Peter.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

"or you can be known as team Stared at by Gambit "

Because he'that's what he's doing STAIRING , AND DROOLING AT BOTH OF YOU....

What thre ? Stop string at me Gambit. before i blast you!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

A rose by any other name is still a potential bee hideout.

6:39 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Speaking of Bee's where's Henchy's post. I beleive that Team Sexy is going to be a problem. I may have telepathic dampners but Caliban doesn't understand the need for them yet.

Oh well. I never mind being behind Emma its almost like wining anyway.

Koma

7:37 PM  
Blogger Spider-Man said...

One of the concessions that MJ managed to get out of Emma was that she would wear a 'cloak' over the undies. I don't see any problems there.

9:04 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

I don't know. I still see trouble ahead.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Trouble, trouble, boil and stubble!

1:15 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

If Spider man is lucky, MJ will only rip his heart out. If not ...

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home