Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting burned by Baldy

Ladies and Gents,

As I came to, I found out. That I chose Elixir as my teammate for this game. Ok, that means Baldy is up to something. I'll get him good.

First, I have play with the cards I was dealt with. I contact M.O.D.O.K. to get the full deal on this kid's powers.



"Oh no. After getting my butt kicked by the Grey Hulk and that Boxers Briefs kid. I'm not helping you anymore." Moddy shouts.

"I helped you move. When noone else wanted to, and what about that time you had that build up of ear wax..." I inform him.

"Ok, ok. I'll take a look at him."

"Thanks, Moddy."

I tell Elixir there is a lost puppy in the back of my car. He jumps right in. Next stop M.O.D.O.K.'s



M.O.D.O.K. tells me about the kid's abilities. They are not half bad.

Later, Moddy asks us to stay a watch his "The Outer Limits" DVD's.When I tell thanks, but no thanks. He gives me this face.



"Ok, ok. I'll will take you guys to a strip club,my treat." I inform them.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

9 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

In that last picture, MODOK looks like he had some bad cornbeef cabbage. I'd recommend some peptobismal.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Hmm strip club.
I wouldn't give MODOK a lap dance, where's the lap to dance on.

Oh well

Love you all

Lin

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

Elixir?
He is also an omega-mutant, his powers if trained right can even hurt Wolverine without the threat of a healing factor.
Sage.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Modok ....Strip Club.... funny No Woman....touch that.........

2:48 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Touch what exactly Logan? His a head with legswho looks constipated in that last pic.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Was that first picture a mutated potatoe?
Kid Flash

4:29 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Omega? Awesome!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

If MODOK gets upset about something, he doesn't let it go to his head does he?

10:37 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Everything looks better in lego form!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home