Monday, December 18, 2006

Champagne Room

Ladies and Gents,

M.O.D.O.K.,Elixir and I were heading to the strip club, When the kid wanted to head back to Westchester to get his piggy bank.

While waiting in the lobby, I see someone I think I know having issues with a woman in burka.

"Tak...?" I holler.

The Stormtropper turns around "Henchy!"

"Dude, long time no see.How are you doing Tak?"

He fills me in. I ask him with he wants to join us. He's all for it.

So the group heads to this little spot I know. It's an interdimensional strip club, So there are all types of races from different times.

We make it five feet into the joint. Then, this one starts to hound Tak.


"Why don't you love me?"

AOC heads for the door.She gives a full chase.Well, it was fun hanging out with him.

Moddy looks around.



He keeps trying to get a lap dance. After the first four girls. He is having no luck. Finally he get one girl to stop.Then he drives her away by talking about his collection of Marvel Legends. After that he floats to the bar.

I walk around the floor. I see Spiral, I chat her up and point to M.O.D.O.K. She tells me he is totally her type.



"Hey Fat head, you wanna go to the champagne Room?" She asks him. I couldn't find them after that.

That leaves myself and Elixir to do some...*Shudders* bonding.

I catch a glance of him on the stage.



I sneak back to the car and head home.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

The shuddering is contagious.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I, too, find myself shuddering.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

He does that in the mansion too. When he knows people are lookin' too

3:49 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm not surprised MODOK couldn't get a lap dance. He doesn't really have a lap.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Wow, I was just gonna say that, Prof. Great minds think alike, huh?

8:07 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Yeah and if you looked at the comments in Henchy's previous post you'll see that Lin thought about that first.

I told you all she wasn't just a pretty face.

Koma

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home