Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh boy...

I walked into the X-Mansion. "Hey guys, I'm here to sign up for the Amazing Mutant Race 3!"

Xavier wheeled over to me. "I wouldn't say that too loudly if I were you. Logan's still sore that we're allowing non-mutants into this at all."

"Oh."

"Look, why don't you go ahead and find yourself a partner."

I grinned evilly. "How 'bout you, Chuckles?"

He only smiled. "Don't forget that I am the world's most powerful telepath."

So much for that. Time to ask everybody else (except Logan).

******
Cyclops was busy with Carol, Laura was making out with Angus, Storm was well... Storm. And none of the other guys seemed to want to team up with me. Except Josh, of course. The only problem is, he ain't very fast, and I'm not expecting to need much healing.

One has to be optimistic.

As luck would have it, I hadn't asked Emma Frost. And there she came, walking down the hallway... dressed like this:



Dayumn!

"E... Em... Emma, um, hi..." I stuttered.

She looked at me and smiled. "Peter Parker, right? Spider-Man?"

"Uh, yeah, that's me."

"It's good to see you!"

"It is?"

"Yeah." she laughed. "What are you here for? Checking on Angus?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm also looking for a partner for the Amazing Mutant Race 3 and..."

"Oh, have you found anyone?"

"Ummm... Josh did volunteer but..."

"He's too young." she finished for me. "You know what, I really haven't been up to much lately. Would you mind having me for a partner?"

Mind? Was she freakin' nuts? "Of course not. Actually, I'd like that."

"Great!" she squealed. "See you later!" And with that, she ran off.

I stood still, in shock. Emma Frost. The Emma Frost was my new partner!

Then it hit me. How in the sphincter of Hell was I going to explain this to MJ?

5 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

In the words of the great philosipher Nelson Muntz
Ha - Ha!

Dude you are so screwed.

Koma

11:34 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Your partner is a lot better looking, and better smelling than mine, though she does like to betray people wattch out for that

4:26 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I've told her not to wear that outfit around the school!

Not that I strictly enforce that rule.

But even Jon would have a hard time convincing anyone that she wasn't dressed just in her underwear.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm no lawyer or anything, but I would have to say that she's wearing underpatns.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Tell her you know nothing!

Nothing!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home